• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread: The Butterfly Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Between this and how not to play Persona 3, I think the english Persona community is funnier than the Japanese community

tumblr_m6kjlsdCfS1rsm7h7o1_400.png

Sophia

You know I'm not making bad time on Persona 3 Portable. October 17th and I've got 37 hours played with three soon to be four social links maxed.

I had someone tell me the Persona 4 anime was good... I don't think I'll ever watch it. Same with Trinity Soul, which a friend linked to me. Luckily I already heard it wasn't that good.

Sophia

It was just average as an anime itself honestly. If you're a fan of the series already then the fan service is pretty entertaining.

And it's also really ugly.

Yeah, it's a damn shame the production values were so low. I suspect that's why they went with the greater focus on drama and comedy than combat.

Jintor

It's a great (largely non-sexytime) fanservice anime. It's a pretty crappy original thing but the new music and Narukami funtimes is worth seeing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom