• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread: The Butterfly Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
I'm still angry that Eternal Punishment is the PSX version and not the PSP version. My whole Persona collection on one platform (okay, P4 is on the PSP2, but...)! D:

I mean, I've come to accept that Nich tried but still... anger. *smash*

Noi

welp

QtwWy9K.png

I should be done with Golden in that time... maybe.

I'm still angry that Eternal Punishment is the PSX version and not the PSP version. My whole Persona collection on one platform (okay, P4 is on the PSP2, but...)! D:

I mean, I've come to accept that Nich tried but still... anger. *smash*

I know right :/

General Zula will never breach our shores...

FluxWaveZ

Not sure if want.

Well, if your curiosity gets to you like it did concerning Imagine... Google is your friend.

I watched it once for educational purposes so that I could describe it to unwilling listeners. It is not good, though I'm not sure what would be considered "good" with that kind of video...

I shouldn't be talking about this.

Trigger

Well, if your curiosity gets to you like it did concerning Imagine... Google is your friend.

I watched it once for educational purposes so that I could describe it to unwilling listeners. It is not good, though I'm not sure what would be considered "good" with that kind of video...

Riiiiiiiiiiight

Eh, need be, if I don't like Imagine, I can uninstall it.

Guess Who

Banned

I can vouch for this. It's pretty awful.

Half hour left to go, might as well either fix my icon (It's just one I use on another site, but resized to fit Gaf's size limit) or make a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom