• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread: The Butterfly Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got home! Ok, time to watch the stream...

Oh, hey Omikaru, toss me an invite to the PersonaGAF Steam Group please :) I'm Chie Satonaka on Steam.

Hey guys, I also have a couple of DOTA2 Invites, if you want, send me a message on Steam.

And thats that.

We survived.

Spudd Love sadly, did not survive. He was baked to death when trying to save some young fries from the scourge of Diablo 3 on PS4. He will forever be remembered as long as we grow. Lest he be baked.

Dantis

Gosh, that was a lot better than I expected.

Loving some of the additions. Little things like standby mode are really smart.

This is what the next gen should feel like.

Also, when they brought up the list of dev names, the first one I looked for was Atlus, haha. I guess this means they at least have a PS4 dev kit, which is intriguing.

I was looking for Atlus, but dumbass me started from the bottom and then worked up. I didn't get to see Atlus at first since they took the list of devs offscreen before I got that high, but I did see a screenshot later and I saw Atlus there.

Noi

how about that Atlus

XJlNqu8.png

Looks like Arc got a PS4 devkit as well. This pleases me.

It also worries me that Chronophantasma is in the position to come out as a PS4 game rather than PS3.

meep

Remind me again how many times BlazBlue was ported to the PSP/Vita? :p
A couple
Remind me how many of those were Cross Play? :p
None

But hey, imo, it's better to think negatively about it and get surprised than expect just what you want to hear and get shafted, that's how I'm going on it. I'd rather expect the new one to be coming to PS4 and be surprised by a PS3 version than expect it to be on all current Sony consoles and get it on the only one I don't have yet

Omikaru

Disappointed, but not surprised, at the lack of BC. On the most part though, very pleased with PS4. The sharing functionality is great, and the 8gb GDDR5 is mindblowing. That console is going to be a monster.

Now I just have to decide whether the end of this year warrants a PC upgrade, or a PS4 purchase...

I just got home! Ok, time to watch the stream...

Oh, hey Omikaru, toss me an invite to the PersonaGAF Steam Group please :) I'm Chie Satonaka on Steam.

Hey guys, I also have a couple of DOTA2 Invites, if you want, send me a message on Steam.
I will add you to the group, but there are a lot of Chie Satonakas on Steam. Can you point me to your profile so I know which one, exactly. :)

Atlus on the PS4. I'd be down for P5 being PS4/PSVita.
Me too. But I think P5 is PS3 and 360, in all honesty.

Oh god. GAF has finally stabilized.
My internet was really patchy. I had to close all my chats or the stream screwed up, which is why I wasn't in the group chat. GAF being down didn't help either. :(

Hope it was fun!

Ack, accidentally dropped out of the Steam chat room. Anyways, neat that we now have our own Steam group.
Yes, we can coordinate games of IMAGINE, which I still need to try. D:

Do I want to?

Thanks Omikaru, I just sent you a friend invite on Steam, that should clear the confusion! I'm actually getting ready to play some DOTA2 right now if anybody else is down for it.

FluxWaveZ

Because I own a PS3 and lack disposable income.

Not that many people are willing to buy a new console. I know for a fact that if P5 lands on PS4, it would be a long time before I played the game

Ah, fair enough. So kind of a selfish hope. I guess since I'm planning on getting a PS4 as soon as I can, I don't share the same viewpoint and I also think it would be crazy to see how well Persona 5 would be represented on the PS4.

Noi

Maybe P5 can be streamed on to the PS4? A win-win for everybody.

That's what I was thinking. We could all play together on steam and experience the game for the first time!

I do all the time on stream, the thought of being able to do that right out of the console gets me so excited.

This steam talk makes me feel left out. I blame my computer for being ass, but I blame myself for not being into PC gaming so I don't have any upgraded parts

then again, I was always more for consoles and handhelds than PC

Sophia

This steam talk makes me feel left out. I blame my computer for being ass, but I blame myself for not being into PC gaming so I don't have any upgraded parts

then again, I was always more for consoles and handhelds than PC

Well, nothing stopping you from USING steam. You don't have to install any games to make an account...

Sorry I was so catatonic in the Steam group tonight guys, wanted to beat Metal Gear Rising really bad!

And for our little group during the PS4 reveal, thanks for putting up with my antics! ;)

Edit: WOO ONE THOUSAND POSTS!

Jintor

Sorry I was so catatonic in the Steam group tonight guys, wanted to beat Metal Gear Rising really bad!

And for our little group during the PS4 reveal, thanks for putting up with my antics! ;)

Edit: WOO ONE THOUSAND POSTS!

That was fun. We should do something like it again.

I bet it will cost one gorillion dollars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom