• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread: The Butterfly Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daimaou

Also, Velvet Room will be an airplane/private jet. As the journey commences, it starts lifting off. As there's trouble and obstacles, it experiences turbulence. As the journey comes to an end, either it calmly starts to land if everything's going well or it tumbles recklessly to eventually crash if things are going real bad.

They could do something similar with a boat, too.

It should be this.

P3 Ending/The Answer Spoilers
On one hand I like that idea, but at the same time MC ever getting down from that wall would completely gut the significance from P3's ending.

FluxWaveZ

It should be this.

P3, P4, P4A Spoilers
Seeing that they've planted narrative seeds for his potential return in P4 and in Persona 4 Arena, I wouldn't be surprised if he became 'one who ruled over power' if they actually decided to bring him back.

In otherwords, Philemon will most likely come back.

I wouldn't say it's most likely, but if Philemon were to return, that would mean Nyarlathotep would need to be back as well. Assuming he appeared in Persona 4 Arena, I guess that would mean that Persona 5 would have more of a link with P4A than not.

FluxWaveZ

That would be perfect.

Highly unlikely, but awesome nonetheless.

Hm. Is it really that unlikely? It seems that they've been kinda serious with the
"Elizabeth wanting to save P3MC"
sub-story and that final cliffhanger in P4A makes it seem like they're not going to give it up. That plus the fact that an Igor replacement is practically inevitable, that
Elizabeth was/is an attendant herself, speaking of neglecting her duties, and Margaret scolded her for it but coming to an understanding in P4 and the fact that I can't imagine P3MC returning as a human
makes it seem at least a bit possible.

Then again, it could just never happen. Like Daimaou mentioned, it would probably make P3's ending a lot less impactful.

Levito

Banned
Then again, it could just never happen. Like Daimaou mentioned, it would probably make P3's ending a lot less impactful.

My feelings exactly.

Often continuing a certain story threads/plot points needlessly or for the sake of fan service results in a worse narrative overall. For example the ending of the first Fullmetal Alchemist series, the sacrifice at the end of the series is rendered somewhat pointless due to the events of the Conqueror Of Shamballa movie.

Often it's better off to just leave things be, Prometheus is a shining example that.

Had no idea people were upset about P3's ending, I loved it.

Anybody else want Persona 5 to have multiple battle themes?

As for me, it's not so much that I get tired of any one song but more that I want more Meguro battle music.

Anybody else want Persona 5 to have multiple battle themes?

As for me, it's not so much that I get tired of any one song but more that I want more Meguro battle music.

I would like it. As much as I like Reach Out to the Truth, the fact that it's the ONLY theme in battle that played during normal battles in P4 was a little irksome, especially with how nuts they went with all the other music.

Persona 5 needs a ska-influenced soundtrack. I've said it before and I've said it again, Meguro would probably do great with that.

Levito

Banned
Screw it, let' go the whole way and get some Deathcore in there. All the characters can have black hair and blonde fringes and ear stretchers and massive ugly tattoos.

8JHe3sZ.png

For all 1 of you that may get that. :p

cafemomo

So assuming the Persona title for the 3DS is still planed and not vaporware, what would it be?

Persona Kart Racing?
Theatrhythm: Persona?
Persona 3 FES Portable Diamond 3DS?

dan2026

I still stand my my idea that it is time to leave the high school setting.

Change is needed and I have a few wacky ideas for settings.

FluxWaveZ

I still stand my my idea that it is time to leave the high school setting.

Change is needed and I have a few wacky ideas for settings.

Nameless said, in P2:IS, that there have been thousands of Persona users over time, so sure. Persona set in renaissance Italy or in colonial America.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom