• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Series Story & Spoilers, P4G Reflection, Persona 5 Speculation Inevitable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soriku

Meguro did hint a while back at the soundtrack having a different tone.

He said that if P5 is different in tone he'd change the tone according to the game. Then again, this shouldn't be a surprise. Going from P3 --> P4 there's still a big difference in the soundtrack.

Techno/electronica would be fine. Having a mostly rock soundtrack would be fine too. Jazz would also be cool, though I'd rather have Meguro make a new jazz soundtrack for Raidou 3 (plz make this Atlus). I don't know, whatever Meguro does it'll sound good.

He said that if P5 is different in tone he'd change the tone according to the game. Then again, this shouldn't be a surprise. Going from P3 --> P4 there's still a big difference in the soundtrack.

Techno/electronica would be fine. Having a mostly rock soundtrack would be fine too. Jazz would also be cool, though I'd rather have Meguro make a new jazz soundtrack for Raidou 3 (plz make this Atlus). I don't know, whatever Meguro does it'll sound good.
I agree with this. The soundtrack is going to be god like no matter what he does.

Dantis

Because you were a big fan of Shihoko Hirata and Yumi Kawamura before P3/4, right?

Of course not. I never that said I was. :p

EDIT: Just to clarify, I wasn't saying there was anything wrong with them just because I don't know who they are. It was just an impulsive statement, nothing more. I'm quite sure anyone I would suggest would be similarly unknown to someone else in the topic.

Squire

Banned
M-maybe? Well... I'm picturing a thread with mostly "lol kingdom hearts" posts

Not many people would go out of their way to hassle people in a community thread. It's not like starting a thread for general news.

I'm shocked there isn't a KH community thread already. You should PM Kagari or Aeana about it.

Not many people would go out of their way to hassle people in a community thread. It's not like starting a thread for general news.

I'm shocked there isn't a KH community thread already. You should PM Kagari or Aeana about it.
I would, but I have experience in making community or big threads. I would PM Kagari but what would I need to tell her? Just "Is it acceptable to make a KH Community thread?"

cj_iwakura

I would, but I have experience in making community or big threads. I would PM Kagari but what would I need to tell her? Just "Is it acceptable to make a KH Community thread?"

I'm pretty sure you don't need a mod's permission to make a community thread, you just make one. Heck, the SRT one just has some text in its OP.

Squire

Banned

I would question a mod before doing something that big, yeah. She also made the FF CT.

Dantis

It's no big deal. I can't imagine Kagari flipping out just because you messaged her before searching. She'll probably just say one already exists.

So, no P5 from Famitsu, hmm? I'd hope none of us were actually expecting it, but man, it's still disappointing.

Squire

Banned
It is, but it's not like it's never happening, right? All in due time.

If anything, I wanna where the hell Dragon's Crown is. It's been quite a while.

Curufinwe

Did any of you guys platinum P4G? I was wondering what the least time consuming way to get the remaining trophies was since I didn't get Hardcore Risette Fan on my first playthru. Maybe I should just reload my last save before the final boss and grind in all the dungeons until I get it.

Omikaru

When I saw the Atlus logo on the Nintendo direct, my heart skipped a beat. I may have actually melted down if Persona 5 was a Wii U exclusive.

Trigger

Looks like the SMT brand is firmly under Nintendo now. I wonder if they'll get a WiiU multiplatform for P5, since that will surely be PS3/360.

Don't say these things!
nULmZ.png

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
I think I'd be more excited if it were a 3DS game.

As it stands, I'll sit back and wait on the sidelines.

I have zero desire to purchase a Wii U any time in the near future.

Pirabear

Banned
Haha, oh wow at the SMTxFE announcement. I was just talking to a friend earlier this week on how the FE: Awakening demo vaguely reminded me of Persona.

Squire

Banned
I think I'd be more excited if it were a 3DS game.

As it stands, I'll sit back and wait on the sidelines.

I have zero desire to purchase a Wii U any time in the near future.

I'm with Jello. I'm glad it's happening and interested to watch it play out, but it doesn't alter my outlook on Wii U:

It's a console that will play Nintendo games, but be totally abandoned by third-parties after the fall, who'll barely support it now.

I'll probably never buy a console like that at full price ever again.

Also: Dantis' purchase REDEEMED!

Trigger

The only Nintendo hardware I own is my old DS. I'm not sure I'm ready to drop cash on any of their consoles/handhelds yet. I'm happy for the franchise though.

Also: Dantis' purchase REDEEMED!

Ha, I thought something similar when I first saw the announcement.

Squire

Banned
I just wanna see what Nintendo will let them get away with.

I'm also guess they're using SMT in the blanket/franchise sense. So Demi-fiend is probably in this, but Raidou or Yukari could be, too.

I'm also guess they're using SMT in the blanket/franchise sense. So Demi-fiend is probably in this, but Raidou or Yukari could be, too.

Raidou yes (Because SMT3:Nocturne Maniax Chronicle Edition), Yukari no (Because they'd probably pump out Persona x Fire Emblem first).

Dantis

I'd love Raidou and Serph to be in, and I really wouldn't be surprised to see Narukami.

Demi-Fiend was in the trailer though, so I'd expect him to be in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom