• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PES 2015 - Pro Evolution Soccer |OT| The cycle is dead - Long live the King

Gibbo

PSNID :Siontanwl

Mine's the Asian copy though- ie Winning Eleven 2015. So not entirely sure if I can play the rest of you guys.

Waiting for the 1.1gb patch to install itself. Hyped!

It seems like its not a preorder bonus, but the content of the digital version. Should be available when myClub launches, since myClub isnt active yet, right?

Yes, MyClub it´s active... I played a few games last night, but I haven´t received any aditional item or player.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Still no one tested cross region play?

Upinsmoke

Really looking forward to this, enjoyed the demo a lot and found it rewarding,

PSN I.D: Upinsmoke2k7 (PS4) if anybody want's a few games from Friday onwards.

julrik

Modified a couple of kits just to kind of make it look more like the real ones.

Here's my first game on superstar on remote play (couldn't be bothered to get out of bed haha)
http://youtu.be/YSrYOYFWxh8

Last 2 goals 9:45 are beauties
Sorry, but did you actually modify that City shirt to make it look more like the real deal, or did you capture the video before modifying? Cause that doesn't look particularily good - sorry!

Just start with a plain sky blue shirt (adjust the colour too - it's not that "flashy" of a blue irl), add darker blue around the "cuffs" on the arms and the same colour on the collar. The shorts should be in the same sky blue colour, and there should be a dark blue line on the side of the shorts. And that's basically it!

1334163-28676912-1600-900.jpg

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
I'm living in Singapore and own Winning Eleven 2015. If anyone wants to test what the connection is like, I'm free for the next 10-20 mins

I'd love to have tested it with you, but I still need to know whether it works at all. Otherwise I might not be able to play with my best friend. Past PES games didnt allow cross region play and I really need a confirmation on this.

feel

Well shit, guess I'm buying the ps4 version. I could kinda deal with lesser visuals but the gameplay needs to be perfect. Fucking Konami, wish I had the willpower to boycott this damn thing, but I'm weak and need my PES2015. Sigh.

RooMHM

Honestly, PC looks worse than I imagined. The level of detail on kits and player faces before the match are quite blurry. The lighting is exactly the same (flat) as in PES14 on PC and the game speed seems slower. Texture detail and shadows seem pretty low res. Don't know what settings those guys play at, but the player models and the pitch look worse than the demo on PS4. Puh.
Edit: And there is no AA activated.
To be fair PES always looked like crap before LOD tweaks.

spanna

$60 from US store dude. £37 pound.

I want to go down this route but as you have to make your us account primary what happens when you want to play your UK digital purchases? Do you have to go in and switch your primary account back to the UK?
and then keep swapping depending on what you are playing?

Wreav

Banned
Tried the demo and was immediately put off by the absurd strength keepers have when throwing the ball.

Plays a lot like last year, but I wasn't as impressed with their leap to next gen as I was with FIFA.

Toma

I'm going to get the X1 version, has there been an update regarding option files?

No option files, get down and dirty. This is the thread for the Bundesliga creation for example:
http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=95723
Yunus Malli (Mainz)
by kitfisto
Hair: medium/straight/40/R10 G10 B10
FRONT
Brows: A [-3/-7] B [+5/-2]
Eyes: C [+2/+0] D [+7/-2] E [-7/+7] F [+0/-4] G [+3/-5] H [+0/-2]
Nose: I [-7] J [-6]
Mouth: L [-2] M [+3/+0]
Jaw: K [+0] N [-7/+1] O [-7]
SIDE
Brows: A [-5] B [+0]
Eyes: C [-4]
Nose: D [+3] E [+4/+4] F [-2]
Mouth: G [-4] H [-2]
Jaw: I [+7] J [-2]
Facial outline: 2/Type 6/ Type 4/+0/+0/Type 1/+2/+4/+1/+2/-1/Type 1/+4/+1/+0
Upper face: Type 6/+0/Type 1/+3/black/Type 10/ Type 12/-2/+2/1
Lower face: Type 28/+3/Type 1/Type 3/-1/+0/Type 26/+2/black
But I still need to know whether cross region works or not. If it doesnt, I am going to be an incredibly sad panda.

...or I might need to buy it twice.

Bumhead

Banned
Been playing this most of the day today.

Absolutely loving it. Although my enthusiasm for kit and team editing isn't what it used to be. I've started a MyClub with Wednesday though and got our kits as good as I can. Gone for classic retro strips rather than trying to replicate the current one and it looks great. I might actually do that with all the unlicensed English clubs. It's easy to make really nice "classic" kits in PES.

MyClub seems interesting. I actually really like the RNG aspect of it, and contracts seem less stressful than in Ultimate Team as you can extend them using points rather than cards. It's obviously based heavily on Ultimate Team but with a couple of tweaks that at first glance look favourable to me. I ended up walking away from the tutorial with Jonathan De Guzman and Gareth Bale!

Vol5

Sorry guys can I ask again...is the US version the same as the EU? Clubs, kits, commentary, etc.

Toma

The PSN store won't let me buy it, the blue purchase tab is replaced by "Start Demo". Do I have to delete the demo to buy it?

You need to go to the bundle section below.

Nyx

I want to go down this route but as you have to make your us account primary what happens when you want to play your UK digital purchases? Do you have to go in and switch your primary account back to the UK?
and then keep swapping depending on what you are playing?

You don't make an account ''primary'', only your console.

You could have a US, UK, HK account and as long as you set your PS4 as ''primary'' for all the accounts, all games work for all accounts.

1. PS4
2. One
3. PC
4. PS3/360

wait, so does this simply mean in terms of graphics which is obvious kinda or also that fluidity problem that was discussed earlier? I need to know whether the PS3/360 versions also suffer from that...because then that is affecting actual GAMEPLAY not just graphics!!!

spanna

You don't make an account ''primary'', only your console.

You could have a US, UK, HK account and as long as you set your PS4 as ''primary'' for all the accounts, all games work for all accounts.

oh! so as I have already set my ps4 to primary for the remote play that's all i need to do and can buy fine from the US store now?

Jack cw

To be fair PES always looked like crap before LOD tweaks.

And even then, you were limited to what the engine offered. Texture resolution was still the same, shadows as well. It looked better, but nowhere as good as what great lighting could achieve. I guess Konami has ist's reasons why they gimped PC.

Been playing this most of the day today.

Absolutely loving it. Although my enthusiasm for kit and team editing isn't what it used to be. I've started a MyClub with Wednesday though and got our kits as good as I can. Gone for classic retro strips rather than trying to replicate the current one and it looks great. I might actually do that with all the unlicensed English clubs. It's easy to make really nice "classic" kits in PES.

MyClub seems interesting. I actually really like the RNG aspect of it, and contracts seem less stressful than in Ultimate Team as you can extend them using points rather than cards. It's obviously based heavily on Ultimate Team but with a couple of tweaks that at first glance look favourable to me. I ended up walking away from the tutorial with Jonathan De Guzman and Gareth Bale!

I just tasted last night. Is there a "market" of players of any kind? I couldn't find one...

jts

...hate me...
Its in my cart but haven't pulled the trigger yet, still waiting for confirmation whether online play is region locked or not.
My fear is that we'll only now that in 2 days when the game is out is all regions :/

DRUMadam

Banned
If the final game play is anything like the demo, judging from review scores I imagine it is, then I think I'll end up buying it at some point. Can't help but be very disappointed with the lack of edit options, you think it would've been even easier with the XB1/PS4.

Top Bottom