• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Phantasy Star Online 2 Import |OT| YOUR MAJESTY

Recall

So my Ranger is now level 16 and my Mag level 28. Some days levelling feels really slow and today I went from 14 to 16 in seemingly a blink of an eye. Nothing better than when you get in that groove and can fly through the quests super quick yet totally getting a shit load of XP.

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
Mines arriving in about 7 hours!

So angry that I won't be able to play right away because of my classes.

VariantX

After taking a few days off from playing to actually play some of the stuff I got from the steam sale, finally got back in and logged about 3-4 hours in. Got a handful of client orders done, unlocked free desert, and got the hard mode quest order done too. Guess all that remains is grinding from 22-30 to get to tundra and finishing matter board # 2.

Nishastra

Banned
I really hope unlocking Mines doesn't require doing Free Tundra in X number of minutes, but it almost certainly will.

I can beat the cats, but not in any kind of timely manner :p

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
I really hope unlocking Mines doesn't require doing Free Tundra in X number of minutes, but it almost certainly will.

I can beat the cats, but not in any kind of timely manner :p
You can go with someone else, you know.
Killing one lv 40 panther with 4 people took us about a minute during the time attack.

Managed to forget about the weekly maint - it's about 10:30pm and I -just- got home.

The patch seems to be up, and judging by the progress bars, it looks like a doozy. You guys better get on that.

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
According to the players' site, the patch is around 126 (136?) MB. And yeah, it was downloading for quite long, so +1 on the "get it asap" part.

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
Sorry for the double, but I wanted to give you heads up that according to the PSO2 twitter the maintenance ended early and the update is live.

Update destroyed user permisions, leading to an error just trying to launch the game.

The FIX.

I applied it to pso2download and pso2launcher, since they are the files with a padlock. Right now game is updating again.

Edit: After update, apply this to pso2.exe too.

Thing is running now fine.

Welcome to working ADS xD

Nishastra

Banned
Guess the new female Cast parts aren't very popular, there's already tons of them for sale, cheap :p

They're big and bulky like some male Cast parts. Nice to have more variety, I think!

Anyone else had a payment go through? I bought 1000 space bucks about a day after it went live for another mag but the payment seems to be stalled in that 'deducted but not verified' phase.

Tillbo

Ok so finally got a character on Ship 02. My character name is Tillzar.

Please add me to the list if you don't mind...

BTW, after SUFFER from more than an hour, I achieve the Gunslash only Hard Forest Free Roam CO with my Force.

5 minutes ago...

... Better don't think about it.

Yesterday, after quick dc, I got 100 FUN points once relogged. Could it be?

Recall

Everything just went down, even the splash page on the launcher indicates something aint right. I wonder if the new update has brought some unkown issues with or its just a case of servers being overloaded?

Nishastra

Banned
Guess the patch broke something?

Servers weren't nearly as crowded as on the first few days of release, so it can't just be that.

Nishastra

Banned
Sounds like it's a network problem, something went wrong with their provider. Their servers are still going, but no one can connect to them.

Recall

I have 70k Meseta, what is there to spend it on apart from healing items?

I was told there are costumes yet they are greyed out for I so I can only guess there are for premium members. Or have I missed a shop?

ezodagrom

I have 70k Meseta, what is there to spend it on apart from healing items?

I was told there are costumes yet they are greyed out for I so I can only guess there are for premium members. Or have I missed a shop?
You can buy things from player shops in the pink/purple terminals, and you can also grind equipment in the purple store.

I was playing early today I alt tabbed out during loading and saw this when tabbed back
zEeMll.jpg

this happen to anyone else?

Nishastra

Banned
I love the Mines, and they came out at just the right time for me, being level 35 with nothing left to do but grind on whatever :p

Of course, I'll probably be level 36/37 with nothing to do but grind on whatever shortly...

I love the Mines, and they came out at just the right time for me, being level 35 with nothing left to do but grind on whatever :p

Of course, I'll probably be level 36/37 with nothing to do but grind on whatever shortly...

This is PSO son! go loot hunting! which i'm sure you already do to no ends :p

How is this game compared to Phantasy Star Universe?

It takes a few things from the PSU formula but this really is a PSO1 remake with F2P.

You still get your room if you pay for it, you only have one 'town' which is the main ship, the combat is much more based on rythem and timing attacks then trigger happy spamming from PSU, lot's of other PSO1 touches like sound effects, mags, interesting looking rares.

It takes a few things from the PSU formula but this really is a PSO1 remake with F2P.

You still get your room if you pay for it, you only have one 'town' which is the main ship, the combat is much more based on rythem and timing attacks then trigger happy spamming from PSU, lot's of other PSO1 touches like sound effects, mags, interesting looking rares.

Any idea when this comes state side? I'm really hoping for a ps3 / psvita release

Nishastra

Banned
This is PSO son! go loot hunting! which i'm sure you already do to no ends :p
It's kind of hard not to :p

But my Launcher is only like 30 points weaker than the best Launcher I've ever seen in the shops with the luckiest combination of abilities :p

Mostly I just need better units.

Recall

I can understand grinding the free forest level but why would level 20+ be grinding the level 5 mission?

I Just want to find a group and run the caves a few times :(

I just got a japanese written email from sega listing 5 things to read, im about to head out to work any moment but any idea what this is? just some feedback from signing up to pso?

ezodagrom

I just got a japanese written email from sega listing 5 things to read, im about to head out to work any moment but any idea what this is? just some feedback from signing up to pso?
Most likely it's just the newsletter about today's update, when I played PSU in the JP servers, I always received a newsletter email whenever there was an update.

I uninstalled the game from my main computer, each time I install it, it works until I shut it down and the next day after powering it up, the game refuses to load (this time files became somewhat corrupt while updating)...I'm not doing the reinstalling/reupdating farce again.

I'll try to install it on my laptop and hope it works good enough on it...otherwise it'll have to wait until I get a new PC.

Nishastra

Banned
Apparently I won something in the most recent interrupt rankings? It says a reward was sent to my warehouse, but I've got so much crap in there and nothing is standing out... :p

VariantX

I can understand grinding the free forest level but why would level 20+ be grinding the level 5 mission?

I Just want to find a group and run the caves a few times :(

Well most likely the reason why I go back to those low-level missions is to complete client orders I may have forgotten about.

Top Bottom