• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PhillyGAF |OT|

Rainy

Banned
If anyone takes it...there's no express BSL this morning. I unfortunately only checked their Twitter after waiting for at least 15 minutes.

I refused to slog through the snow, so I took the bus just to get off in few stops to get to work. 21 refused to come. so went to ol' reliable, the 42, and it was right on time... never let's me down.

ACE 1991

I am SO not looking forward to getting home today. Since everyone parks on the street, I bet a million dollars that I'm going to have to dig another fucking parking spot again tonight, and probably again tomorrow night. Fuck.

Deku Tree

Wasn't a major spill, just 250 gallons, but it does still suck.

I can't believe schools are closed today though. Every side street I was on was passable, if rough.

My block still hasn't been plowed, and it probably wont be... good thing it's melting a bit today. As of yesterday the block that Kenney grew up on hadn't been plowed either. But yeah the school district should have opened schools today IMHO.

My block still hasn't been plowed, and it probably wont be... good thing it's melting a bit today. As of yesterday the block that Kenney grew up on hadn't been plowed either. But yeah the school district should have opened schools today IMHO.

A lot of blocks weren't plowed, other than being driven over by tons of cars, which is essentially what all of the side streets near me were like. At this point though there's a good enough network of main streets and actual cleared side streets that it seems like it would have been fine.

Normally I wouldn't push them to open so soon, but given they lost time in class to the pope visit it seems like they need to be open when they can be. I wonder if this is more budgetary than practical though.

ACE 1991

I wonder when I'll get a package I've been expecting since yesterday from USPS. It's still stuck at "Arrived at USPS sorting facility," where it's been since Sunday. I imagine there is a huge hold up due to the snow.

Deku Tree

A lot of blocks weren't plowed, other than being driven over by tons of cars, which is essentially what all of the side streets near me were like. At this point though there's a good enough network of main streets and actual cleared side streets that it seems like it would have been fine.

Normally I wouldn't push them to open so soon, but given they lost time in class to the pope visit it seems like they need to be open when they can be. I wonder if this is more budgetary than practical though.

My block is no where near passable for cars. I can get out because I'm on the corner but most people are waiting for the snow to melt to use their cars lol.

It's gonna stink when people put out their garbage tonight and leave it out until it gets collected next week. Wish my neighbors gave a damn about that kind of gross shit.

ACE 1991

In other news, people saving parking spots are the fucking scum of the earth. I spent over 20 minutes driving around Manayunk last evening before finally saying "fuck it" and moving two trash cans that some entitled ass hat placed in order to prevent someone from taking "his/her" spot.

Top Bottom