• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT| Memes Galore

AJUMP23

Parody of actual AJUMP23
840cQzF.jpg
Seems High.

Dr.Morris79

Haha, that's actually a thing? I thought it's only my husband that's too assburger to talk to the waiter :messenger_tears_of_joy:
Nope that's just normal manly behaviour :messenger_tears_of_joy:

There's no way on earth I'm calling that waiter back unless it's a plate of under done testicles

The only time I've ever physically got up is when my wife had what looked like a pube on the plate, even the waitress was grossed out.. The chef just had curly hair

Anything else, I'll shut up and eat it.

If you do that stuff in certain countries, that foods coming back with extras..

Don't hate him, it's normal 👀

Peggies

Gold Member
Nope that's just normal manly behaviour :messenger_tears_of_joy:

There's no way on earth I'm calling that waiter back unless it's a plate of under done testicles

The only time I've ever physically got up is when my wife had what looked like a pube on the plate, even the waitress was grossed out.. The chef just had curly hair

Anything else, I'll shut up and eat it.

If you do that stuff in certain countries, that foods coming back with extras..

Don't hate him, it's normal 👀
That's right. Let us be the Karens, right? :messenger_winking:
I don't enjoy complaining either but what I hate even more is trying to enjoy my meal while he's picking at his food.

Mumbling "but that's not what I ordered"

sad star trek GIF

Dr.Morris79

That's right. Let us be the Karens, right? :messenger_winking:
Hey, I don't make the rules 👀 :messenger_tears_of_joy:

As for the picking, no idea. I'm just a human garbage chute personally. If it's on the plate then it won't be for long.

Except Celery, what even is that Evil.

My wife's a picker through and through. A pure nightmare when we're out. I just don't cook for her anymore either, doesn't matter what it is, it'll be wrong, because reasons.

Top Bottom