• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT| Memes Galore

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
HHk36Ze.jpeg

GymWolf

Gold Member
I’m getting more and more convinced that GymWolf GymWolf ’s meme loads are mainly a ruse to slip political stuff through GAF’s no-politics filter.

But hey, one of those feeds half of my WhatsApp chats for days, so you won’t hear me complaining.
I could not care less for politics, i post equal stuff about biden and trump, and those are all about his funny facial expressions more than how he run a nation.

Comedy is comedy, it should never be moderated.

Mistake

I could not care less for politics, i post equal stuff about biden and trump, and those are all about his funny facial expressions more than how he run a nation.

Comedy is comedy, it should never be moderated.
It's good to keep it even. We had a couple people here doing partisan dumps and they didn't last long

GymWolf

Gold Member
It's good to keep it even. We had a couple people here doing partisan dumps and they didn't last long
Even if a post has more jokes for one of the 2, it's not on purpose, it's just what i find where i pick my meme (a forum about weed vaporizers so hardly a politic one).

I don't care about politics in general, not in italy and sure as hell not US politics.

Both presidents are hilarious for different reasons.

Last edited:
Top Bottom