• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT4| Aw yiss. Motha. F*ckin. Reposts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a birthday party, it's moments after friends surprised him with a female stripper and he impulsively decided it's the ideal time and place to come out and yells he's gay, instant regret but at least he managed to dodge the lap dance.

Gonna be a funny story when he gets to tell it to his
adopted
kids.

Well, I hope so.

VURsV94.jpg

"The legend of the dog faced woman"
0QJtF0K.png

NinjaBoiX

Übermatik;48630102 said:
I'm in the east of england! My family come from Sheffield though, so I guess I pick up a few phrases, plus my bro live in Manchester... pretty mint.
I knew I liked you!
lol at "mint." Haven't heard that usage since the 80s.
Yeah, we're linguistically retarded around these parts.

Edit: holy shit, pandas too? I have had my eyes opened today, been posting in BRITGAF for the first time. So many of you guys are fellow countrymen, I had no idea!

GAF just got even cooler.

georgc

holy crap I have seen this movie before when i was young as crap. It was on some random cable station at like 3 am. I was over my grandmothers house and couldn't sleep. I had to be 7 or 8. Thank you so much for this. I will watch this remembering all the great times I had with my grandmother.

G.O.O.

Edit: holy shit, pandas too? I have had my eyes opened today, been posting in BRITGAF for the first time. So many of you guys are fellow countrymen, I had no idea!

GAF just got even cooler.
Great, if there's enough of you guys you might find a way to give us back Joan of Arc.

Rf7M98N.gif

Stet

Banned
that pauly d gif is barely shoop da woop even if it's based on it and regardless it's a lot funnier than stupid jennifer lawrence

tumblr_miztfc01181r539hzo1_500.jpg

Melchiah

holy crap I have seen this movie before when i was young as crap. It was on some random cable station at like 3 am. I was over my grandmothers house and couldn't sleep. I had to be 7 or 8. Thank you so much for this. I will watch this remembering all the great times I had with my grandmother.

Don't mention it. To tell the truth I've never seen it myself, it's just familiar to me from all the Fangoria & Gorezone magazines I read in my teen years. I think I may have to dig up those that are left, and think back to those simpler times. ;)

EDIT: Just remembered, that my favorite Troma movie used to be Rabid Grannies.

7sxfuEQl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom