• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT4| Aw yiss. Motha. F*ckin. Reposts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

J-Rock

Banned
tumblr_micb542jOD1qdlh1io1_500.gif

Anyone else think he should have slammed it into the kids face at the end? Way to miss an opportunity dad.

AMUSIX

Isn't that cake gif digitally edited? The CG cake the boy is carrying is about half the size of what dad ends up holding...

Dmax3901

FUCK YOU.... god that movie.

Which movie is this? GAF convinced me that it was The Arrival with Charlie Sheen. I watched that movie waiting for this scene then it ended and I was like WTF DID I JUST WATCH THIS FOR.

EDIT: Just read the rest of this page, cheers.

Somebody help me out on this one. Not seeing the mindfuckery.

The leg of the girl on the far right looks like two legs belonging to the girl next to her. Use your imagination. It looks a bit NSFW if you are looking at face-level with those girls and seeing the rest out of peripheral.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
So what is her "left leg" supposed to be?

venom2124

The leg of the girl on the far right looks like two legs belonging to the girl next to her. Use your imagination. It looks a bit NSFW if you are looking at face-level with those girls and seeing the rest out of peripheral.
Wow I see it now. I can't believe I missed it. Much obliged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom