• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT4| Aw yiss. Motha. F*ckin. Reposts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xenist

1P7J8Rl.png

I did that with the photo of some cheerleader in a beach volley tournament once when a friend questioned my google-fu. Name, contact number for her modelling agency, bio, the works. Felt like Sherlock fucking Holmes.

I also did it when some girl friend of mine dared me. She said she had nudes online and that I couldn't find them. Heh.

Rubius

Übermatik;47886394 said:
What make me laugh more is that she took a picture of her screen instead of pressing PRINT SCREEN.
God dammit. Why. There is a button on your keyboard FOR THAT EXACT REASON.
so much is wrong with this image. so much.
Meh, it was probably a troll. A lot of people on 4chan do that kind of stuff. They take a young kid, or a hot girl in a loop, put the gif in manycam and play tricks on people. They love doing that with spooky gifs.
blonde.gif
girlgoth.gif

for example.

Wait, Mac do not have the Print Screen function?
I really need to buy a mac computer to experience that. I did work with Macs but never lived with one. Didnt like the Ipod touch I had.
Mac does have a screen capture baked into the OS; Shift-Command-3 to capture the whole screen or Shift-Command-4 to crop an area to capture.

Burger

Mac does have a screen capture baked into the OS; Shift-Command-3 to capture the whole screen or Shift-Command-4 to crop an area to capture.

Even Shift-Command-4 +Space to capture a specific window (saved to a 24-bit PNG with alpha shadows, time stamped right to your desktop).

In many ways better than the Windows "Print Screen" function.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom