• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT4| Aw yiss. Motha. F*ckin. Reposts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tafer

PSTjCVm.gif

This thread -> :(

Well everything was going fine, until a certain user - and I'm not going to name names - decided to post an excèp̧t͜io҉n͟all̛y ̨NŚF̧W͜ l̵in͜k̷ ̕t͏o ̢so͝me ͠k͠ind ̴o̶f̨ bronỳ ͡s͠i͏te wher͡e̢ ͜the̶y͟ do͜ a̡ll k̈͌̽iͩ̉̿ͩ̆́̚n̅ͧ̋̇̔͑dͦ̍̍͆͏sͮ͒̽ ҉o̅ͫ̊̀f̵ ̷fͧ̐̇͐̿͒uͥ̍͐ͥͩcͤ̐͊k̸̍͌ẻ͒̐͐̒d̵́ͥͮͭ ̎̏̀ŭ̷pͯ̈̊ͤ͛ͨ ͤ̈sͦͦ͋͌̑̀hͦͧ̍̊ͫ͗̇i͞t̓̆ͭ̊͐,̎̄̋͂̿ ͧă͗̂͆͘p̉ͩp̅҉a͌r̐̒e͊̓͒̊͒ͫn̷͊̈́t̛l̀ͩ͛ͪ̊̀y̍ͤ͗̇̅̽̽.͌͝ ̵̄ͧI̒ ͪ́ẃ̛as̀̇̍ͩͤ́ ̊͌͂ͯ̅͒sͫͯ̾͊tͨ̒͂a̓̏̅̈́̽ͪ̓r̵̒͑ͭ͊͋́́ṫͥ̇-̨ ̷͐͆̿́̅͂ͬẃa̾̌̽̒i̇̍́ͣ͛ͥ̓t̽ͬ̃̓ͫ,̨ ͨ̅c̡͆͐a̡ͦn̈̍ͬ̀̉ͭ͌ ̀͂̈́́̔̿y͆ͬ͌̋͗͗͑o͌̋ͧuͤ͒̋ͨ̀ͥ̚ ̶ͧ͌͑͛̑̊͂gu͒ͩ̀̈̚̕ÿ͜s̆ ͐̿ͤͬ͆s͢ȅ̑̿̈́͗̓͒e̒̈̉ͦ̿͌̃ ̇̿ͨ̋tͣ͌ͯ̿̒̈ͪh̓̍͊̌̉ͬ͆a̢ͫ͐t?̓ͬ̆̈́ͫ̚̕ ͑͐I͛ͮ ̨̔͊͛͗̍ͪ̿th͡i͌ͪͩņͭk̖͕̞̮̒ͫ̐͌̕ ͔̳̣̞̫̈͆͆̾̄i̹̳̥̼͉͈̿̿ͯ͟t͈͖̬̥̻̺͙ͯ͂̍̉'̴̩͔̩̣͒s͖͓̞ͫ͂͂͋̉̓ ͉̱͚̯̀ͤ̈́g̸̩̺̺͙͒̽͗ě̞̥̠̯̯̏ͮ͘ṯ̤̄̅̔̒́t̼ͯ̂̔̌ͦi̜͖͚̗͙̿͆ͣ̚n͍̪̲̺̰̯͞g͚̰͝ ̗̤̯͙̳̑͒̍̋̐̍̑w͇͎̗̝͋͌ͧͨ͑̚o͉̱͚r̙̼ͥ͢s̞̮͛̈͐̉̂ͥ͝e̸̖̞̠̘̻͖̩̍͌?̢̤͕̯̖̟̦͉ͨ ̛͍̖̣̪̒̈͒̈́ͮͣW̌ͥ̀h̠̓ą̩ͨͫ̔̇ͅt͍̘̠͔̥̞͗͌ͧͤͪ͐ͤ͜ ̶͚t̵͂̔͂h͔̫͎̤̄ͪͭͬ̉̓e̮̓ ͇͈͖̺͚̈́̇ͬ͆͡f̈͆͛ͮ̄ͤu̝̩̤̞ͣ͂c̺͈͇ͭͩ͑ͅk͎͇̥͇̼͍̠ͭ͒́͋ ́͒ͭ͟i̖̟̟͙͗s̹̀ ͈̣̜̱͛͊͐̑̔̌̑͟gͨ͂̀̾҉̪͎̝̝̺̩oͤͥ̒҉̺i͐̎͌̃͐̈͢g̐i̧i̠̘ͭ̑͗̈̈́̂͘i̖͌ͣͪ̇̏ͭͦ̕ì̷͚̱̗̼̟̫ͪͫ̓̃̿i͙̘͍͓̒͛̾̾i̢̤̩̮͌ͪͪͪ̿̔͆i̧̫̤͕͈̮̱̫̇i̸̳̮ͪͅg͍̦̤̘͕ī̭̄͆̒ͥ̆̐g̝̤͍̪̖͊̿ͣ͒̑̓͝ḯ̡̥̟̘̿̾͒͗̄ï̪̝̩͙͇͑̾ͅǐ͕͈͍͔͓̜̆͐̅̐ͭͦi̢̫͉͊ͪ͋̋ĭ̫̙ͤ̀ͧͨ͋̚i͔̞͂

H̷̸̨̱̥̋ͧ͆ͣ̾̅̓̍̊ ̷̢͙͈͓͚̬̾̈̏̽͂͂̃͋͢ ̧̮̝̱̫̥̻̬͌ͯ̑ͭͅE̼͉̩̺͍̤͙̻͈͊ ̷̺̫̱͇̣̯̰̠͐̄̆ͅ ̶̵̤͎͙̟̯͕̺̌͛̾̉ͭ̎ͭ̃͢ͅ ̖̺̻͇͍͉̯̤̅ͨ̔͂̓ ̢͇̦̻ͥ̃̅̚͜ ̛͓͚̒͗̊ͫ̿̏́͝C̨͗ͩͯ͂̚͏̳̣͎͚̦͘ ̐ͬ͆̒̅̈̓̆ͥ͏̸̬̪̭̲́ ̵̹̝̼̰͉̗̐̊O̵͎̎͂̌̑͆͐̌͡͠ ̋ͪ́̏̈͌͏͕ ̷̶̼̻̲̉͗̉̏͒͜ͅM̘̦̭̭̋̅̂͘ ͐͆ͤ̓̄̃͏̥ ̨̳̘̫̤̭͋ͯ̓̀͜ͅĘ̝̺̬̝̱̳͈̖͗̏́͐̈́̈͜ ̶̪̝ͬ̎̂̽̓̎ͩ ͎̤̖̘̼͔͒̃́̍̌̋̽͜Ş̢̱̗͚̩̜̦͚͈̿ͨ̐ͩ͋̐͗̚͜

I regret reading it as much as you do.

Aguirre

tumblr_md9bwp1CsI1qd0ktgo1_500.gif

aww :)

ah i really need to get back into dark souls. i was doing so well then i ground to a halt when i got to the four kings >.<'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom