• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT4| Aw yiss. Motha. F*ckin. Reposts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
tumblr_mi4fvt33fY1r06m1wo1_250.gif

"I SAID NO DIET"

That's a sharp ass sword though.

Looks more like a machete

So what's actually the joke here?

Deus Rex?

gosh! the joke is that adam hangs out with three dinosaurs here. everybody who played deus ex:hr knows he hates dinosaurs more than anything & definitely won't engage in any type of feastful gathering with them since they killed & raped his english teacher due to a form of uncontrolled somnambulism.

I'm sorry I thought this was a gaming forum.
N6CcM63.jpg

ibjdpNk3gg84GY.png

No one ever does.

I guess I really should have been careful about my summoning
(saved :D )

Hahaha, awesome!

gosh! the joke is that adam hangs out with three dinosaurs here. everybody who played deus ex:hr knows he hates dinosaurs more than anything & definitely won't engage in any type of feastful gathering with them since they killed & raped his english teacher due to a form of uncontrolled somnambulism.

This is why I will never play Dues Ex: FR, EVER!

Kinyou

hornoxe.com_picdump29vvrwh.jpg

I'm sorry I thought this was a gaming forum.
N6CcM63.jpg
Ohh... My bad. Sorry.

wait a minute.... uncontrolled somnambulism in Deus Ex?
goobys1dfr.png

You'd be surprised how many (myself included) don't get most of the vidyagaemz jokes.

come on, jensen + dinosaurs? that popculture reference almost made it into the big bang theory. remember when sheldon said this really silly thing we all laughed lustily about? he was actually supposed to build in the deus ex thingy but he forgot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom