• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT5| Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
L4cxrT4.gif
AHahahahahehhehehehe :#3

Dereck

It means you really don't like something.

The context is some children are watching a movie, they use these dials to show when they like or don't like what they are seeing. Ralph really doesn't like what he is seeing so he is cranking the dial to the 'do not like'.
Thank you so much. No shit, I did not know what this gif meant for about 4-5 years.

Übermatik;60171473 said:
Oh come on, I posted this LAST PAGE.

Sometimes I wounder about how soon the reposts happen in this thread. Like do people just watch the popularity feed on imgur or something and post without actually reading the thread? I mean its the only thing I could think of of why with all the millions of pics on the internet, the same exact ones always get posted so close to each other.

iwbK9pa.jpg

Clydefrog

Sometimes I wounder about how soon the reposts happen in this thread. Like do people just watch the popularity feed on imgur or something and post without actually reading the thread? I mean its the only thing I could think of of why with all the millions of pics on the internet, the same exact ones always get posted so close to each other.

that's exactly what alligatorjandro does

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom