• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT5| Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.
airliner-jet-wash-facbxuwm.gif

SKINNER!

Banned
I knew I saw it somewhere before. Great bish gif. Someone should start up a compilation thread consisting of all the bish gifs that currently exist.

stufte

I. Membership and Admissions

A. NeoGAF operates under a closed membership policy. Membership is granted or refused based solely on the judgment of the administration and is not a right. Membership can be revoked at any time for any reason. Each accepted member is granted one, and only one, username. If you are caught using multiple usernames, you will be subject to immediate and permanent banning of all accounts involved. If you wish to change your username, simply notify a staff member via Private Message (though bear in mind that frequent changes will be frowned upon).

B. Registration must be performed with an Internet Service Provider, education, or workplace email address. No other types of email addresses will be accepted, including all free email addresses (@gmail), addresses tied to personal domains (@myrandomblog), addresses part of standalone paid accounts (@me), or any of a limited number of domains that have been blacklisted for abuse despite otherwise falling within the bounds of ISP/education/workplace (@aol). The approval process is manual and subject to a significant waiting period.

C. By registering an account at NeoGAF.com and participating (including but not limited to submitting posts or private messages on NeoGAF.com), you hereby grant NeoGAF LLC and our licensees, distributors, agents, representatives and other authorized users, a perpetual, non-exclusive, irrevocable, fully-paid, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable (in whole or part) worldwide license under all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, privacy and publicity rights and other intellectual property rights you own or control to use, reproduce, transmit, display, exhibit, distribute, index, comment on, modify, create derivative works based upon, perform and otherwise exploit the messages posted or private messages sent on NeoGAF.com, in whole or in part, in all media formats and channels now known or hereafter devised, for any and all purposes including entertainment, news, advertising, promotional, marketing, publicity, trade or commercial purposes, all without further notice to you, with or without attribution, and without the requirement of any permission from or payment to you or to any other person or entity.

D. Users 13 years of age and under are prohibited from registering.

Just and FYIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.

repost:
URSGRxF.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom