• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT5| Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.

tafer

Z00YERw.png

SJRB

Gold Member
That costume was actually made for that kitten because it was a rescue kitten who had been attacked by a crow and couldn't stay still enough to eat on its own to be fed with a feeding tube.

Nofunallowed.gif

Judging by how happy it looks I bet the cat wishes it would've been taken away by the crow.

yeah a no name emo loser band would have shirts against genres they dont have enough talent to produce

lol emo. To be fair, the shirt's purpose is the bring out the butthurt in people haha.

heh
aborted emo

lol I know xD

Aborted is one of the best brutal death metal bands out there you complete jackoff *crosses arms*
xD

Why do people still mention Emo Bands? That was so 2002.
The same people who still use the term "screamo" wrong

PrawnyNZ

Yep, wrong move going with Brussels sprouts. That's advanced level vegetables. Go for a green bean first or something.

Having said that I now want cheesy potatoes.

Sadetar

I've seen things in this thread you people wouldn't believe.
Hmm... there isn't anything particularly worrying and I have been browsing the whole thread through at work (err... while working very efficiently of course).

Have you actually been naughty and sencoring this place?

Melchiah

NSFW monkey with blue balls.
http://i.imgur.com/UdEuAWW.jpg
Across the animal kingdom, males can be brightly colored to attract females. Vervet monkeys also fall into this category, but only with their scrotums which are bright blue. However, this coloring comes with a catch: if a male falls in social standing, the color begins to fade. Thus, the females can easily identify the most dominant males and choose their mate.

Source: http://pin.primate.wisc.edu/factsheets/entry/vervet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom