• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT5| Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.

okdakor

5GOlYrY.jpg

h0Sk0Ck.jpg

D_prOdigy

maybe there's a reason everyone else is looking really embarrassed here but I don't know what it is

is it like the real sport cricket where the ball has to hit the boundary for it to count as a 4?

or are they just embarrassed because they're at a baseball game

phaze

maybe there's a reason everyone else is looking really embarrassed here but I don't know what it is

is it like the real sport cricket where the ball has to hit the boundary for it to count as a 4?

I know nothing about baseball but I assume it's because you're not allowed to pick the ball from the ground or the ball was still in play. He throws it away when he realizes that.

Chuckl3s

The ball was still in play. It was at a braves-giants game. Of course, he got ejected.

Batigol

Banned
I wish I watched pokemon back in the day to understand these references.

My brother had lemon or whatever it was on game boy colour.

He had a rat, some bat with psychological problems. Idk, it emitted burning energy. Then he had some kangaroo magician or some shit with a spoon.

He let me fight a leader once, still remember it. This motherfucker had a giant snake made of rocks. I went in there with a pigeon and got my shit wrecked.

Gui_PT

I wish I watched pokemon back in the day to understand these references.

My brother had lemon or whatever it was on game boy colour.

He had a rat, some bat with psychological problems. Idk, it emitted burning energy. Then he had some kangaroo magician or some shit with a spoon.

He let me fight a leader once, still remember it. This motherfucker had a giant snake made of rocks. I went in there with a pigeon and got my shit wrecked.

You know everything there is to know about Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom