• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT5| Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.

tafer

s2tX5.gif

Guevara

Funny because a bat in the Zelda universe is called a "Keese", pronounced like "Keys" So the name of the store is Keese's Keys

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
For the record, doge is pronounced doje.

doh + j

j like if you were saying "jack" but stopped before the "a" sound begins.

Like the end of dodge, that ge. But after "doe/doh."

such doge

For the record, doge is pronounced doje.

doh + j

j like if you were saying "jack" but stopped before the "a" sound begins.

Like the end of dodge, that ge. But after "doe/doh."

such doge

No no no no no no. Pronouncing it that way is a different word. That's the elected chief magistrate of the former republics of Venice and Genoa. The doge we want is just a misspelling of 'dog'. It doesn't have a pronunciation because it's just 'dog'.

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
No no no no no no. Pronouncing it that way is a different word. That's the elected chief magistrate of the former republics of Venice and Genoa. The doge we want is just a misspelling of 'dog'. It doesn't have a pronunciation because it's just 'dog'.

You can't convey the silliness of a misspelled word if you pronounce it the same! When I see doge I imagine it's what a dog calls itself outloud when trying to be like a people.

i am doge

Gotta sound different.

Can anyone help me find a specific Big Bang Theory parody comic? It has Sheldon asking Penny what her weakness is, and she says electricity. The punchline is MAZIONGA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom