• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT5| Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.

8bit

Knows the Score
T4ZP

T4R9

T4F1

T2UE

SZN6

SX4H

SX5G

Neg2NIY.jpg

Can someone from North America explain the hate against the raccoons? Are they equivalent to rats and pigeons? And while you're clarifying my doubts why all the hate (not the people with arachnophobia, this I understand) against Spiders I don't think the majority of internet has arachnophobia? Some spiders are cute.

hiNUC1a.gif

Avixph

Neg2NIY.jpg

Can someone from North America explain the hate against the raccoons? Are they equivalent to rats and pigeons? And while you're clarifying my doubts why all the hate (not the people with arachnophobia, this I understand) against Spiders I don't think the majority of internet has arachnophobia? Some spiders are cute.

hiNUC1a.gif

Raccoons are hated because they can actually cause damage and are extremely aggressive. Also arachnophobia does not exist.

Rubius

Good thing he didn't go with Polly Prissy Pants.

"Apply the lotion and put it back in the bucket!"
hqdefault.jpg

I'm currently watching all 17 seasons on DVD to get ready for the video game.
tumblr_mmgxedPaNi1qiwe9vo1_500.gif

Neg2NIY.jpg

Raccoon are scavengers, so they go through your trash, leaving trash bags ripped open all over your house. Also, they are high risk candidate for rage, so if they are aggressive, they can infect your pets/children or even you.
They are also not really shy to steal stuff from inside your house in urban area.
They are also pretty cute, which lead kids to try to pet them, which can be dangerous if they have the rage.
funny_raccoon_picture_16.jpg

I'm looking for that gif where Dominic West (I think) is crying because something is so beautiful.

Can't find it after googling for fifteen minutes, so I ask of you Gaffer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom