• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT5| Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.

G.O.O.

WGjkVc6.jpg
doop

D_prOdigy

BRTgSQdCEAIn1JY.png:large

I like that one because it doesn't have a Tumblr-style, masturbatory, self-congratulatory "OMG I'M DEAD"/"IT'S TOO LATE FOR THIS SHIT, TUMBLR" shat onto the end.

sn00zer

So is their any chance of getting this thread back to the normal OT? I know its been said before, but I think enough people voicing will help....especially considering funny pics isnt really a community as everyone used to post in it or visit.

This is actually a very clever device....it to use if you are trapped in a burning building and cant get out, it allows you to breathe "fresh" air

Also, if you think peeing into the bowl is too "mainstream" then you can just pee into the tube to cut out the middle man.

vFeSLv3.jpg

CorvoSol

I refuse to believe this.

No fun allowed: Of course there aren't. What would they eat? How would 3 spiders have space for 1 web inside a single keyboard? How would spiders deal with your constantly crashing the roof down on their heads?

Of course it isn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom