• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT5| Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.
vgOkCCV.jpg

Kinyou

thumbs_hornoxe.com_pigvbeu.jpg

I guess I should just be quiet and continue ogling the pictures of the girls with their tits out. Pack it up boys, as long as we have the titty pictures, we're okay. There's no discussion in cosplay worth having, because in the end, the only thing anyone cares about anymore are pictures of girls with their tits out.

larrydavidmehtgkju.gif

Chuckie

Spoilers: She probably didn't actually play the game. The "in" thing to do in cosplaying right now is start cosplaying from something that looks like it's going to be popular months before the game is released. Drives me up the wall..

She's a fake neeeeeerd! She doesn't understand geekdom like us! She's like Olivia Munn!

Please don't ok.

And this is the loop in the discussion, where people go "GEEZE MAN! WHY DO YOU EVEN CARE! IT'S NOT LIKE IT, YOU KNOW, EFFECTS YOU OR ANYTHING!"

I guess I should just be quiet and continue ogling the pictures of the girls with their tits out. Pack it up boys, as long as we have the titty pictures, we're okay. There's no discussion in cosplay worth having, because in the end, the only thing anyone cares about anymore are pictures of girls with their tits out.

224FbXm.jpg

Rubius

but teen girls everywhere love and relate to Mean Girls. It's like, so true.

girl-falling-off-swings-into-water-sad-funny-lol-fail.gif

I think that a good teen movie should have a good message while being crude on the reality of being a teenager. Take Breakfast club for example. You have broken people due to a system put in place by themself or the society around them. They cant control a success freak mom, or a dad who beat them. They cant stop pretending they had sex and didnt at the same time. They have to reject people who are not like them or else they will be rejected.
Easy A touch all that and didnt fall in the cliche. The family didnt go in her buisness and sent her to her room. She had a good relation with her teacher but it was not perfect. And the antagonist was a christian extremist which touch a subject rarely seen in teen movies.

And Emma stone. I mean YUM! Loved her in Zombieland so it was cool to see her in that.
tumblr_m6pdekIf0d1raorcqo1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom