• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT5| Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.

the chris

PIBPZzG.jpg

Amikami

Banned
Here an another nostalgia ruining fact.
The floor is not made of lava.
the-floor-is-lava.jpg

Dude. You're killing me. Okay, how much of this is photoshop. Seriously I have bad eyes.

I couldn't do this until I learned how to pull out that cheap ass "I have a fire-resistant tunic" card.

Rubius

Dude. You're killing me. Okay, how much of this is photoshop. Seriously I have bad eyes.

I couldn't do this until I learned how to pull out that cheap ass "I have a fire-resistant tunic" card.

Its not fake. He actually did go on lava and set himself on fire for a picture.
http://www.news.com.au/travel/news/...e-ultimate-photo/story-e6frfq80-1226680147564
He missed the first picture, because he got set on fire without his shoes going on fire, so he was surprised.

Fun fact about hot stuff, there is stars that we know of that are cold enough to be touched by the naked hand. Of course, if you get close enough to a star you would be ripped to shred by the gravity, but still.

mvMlq5i.jpg

Amikami

Banned

That's pretty insane but amazing. Still guy's out of his mind.

Also blows my mind that cold stars exist. All very interesting. Gotta share some of this, especially the scientifically accurate vidoes, Those are great. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom