• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT5| Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or Alan Wake.

or L.A. Noire

assumptions_about_la_noire_by_alextheapple-d3idpuz.png

Rubius

Wasn't Easy A just supposed to be The Scarlet Letter without that Customs House nonsense at the beginning?

It was inspired by the Scarlet Letter yeah, but it was not a "classic" teen movie where parents are evil while the teens are so much better. Anyway, opinions gonna opinions.
MX2B1BW.jpg

It was inspired by the Scarlet Letter yeah, but it was not a "classic" teen movie where parents are evil while the teens are so much better. Anyway, opinions gonna opinions.
MX2B1BW.jpg
Did he actually say that? lol I love tyson and all of his talks and appearances but that's pretty dohworthy

Rubius

Did he actually say that? lol I love tyson and all of his talks and appearances but that's pretty dohworthy

z1WsTOb.jpg

So no probably, I searched the quote and I got nothing. Its probably a atheist trolling image.
There is less stars in the universe (7 to the 22) than atom in my body(7 to the 27 (for a 70 kg guy)).

Man I really need to watch Coolworld. Played the SNES game but never seen the movie, and... NOPE 50$ for the movie on Amazon.ca What.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom