• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT5| Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.
aG9ge8n_460s_v1.jpg

Fake? How do you just hobble away after having your ankle/shin driven over?

About five years back I got hit by a car turning that didn't see me and then he ran over my ankle/shin region with the front end before stopping. I crawled out from underneath the car and stood right up. I was a little bloody and pants showed wear and tire tracks but I was alright. I ended up continuing my walk home and was just fine. We went to the emergency room to make sure nothing internally was messed up and everything came up clean and they said I was lucky.

So it's quite possible. Doesn't look fake to me.

Rubius

Are they the shaytards? Damn rocktard sure grew up. DAMN, I just seen that they are going to get a new new new baby due for thanksgiving. Damn.
Last time I seen the Shaytards, baby tard was still in diapers and Shaycarl was fat. Time. Time goes so fast.

Of all the religious people, I think Mormons are the best. But 5 kids out of that woman? Damn.

G.O.O.

Are they the shaytards? Damn rocktard sure grew up. DAMN, I just seen that they are going to get a new new new baby due for thanksgiving. Damn.
Last time I seen the Shaytards, baby tard was still in diapers and Shaycarl was fat. Time. Time goes so fast.
the shay-what

tumblr_muy1dutFNf1so0qpgo1_1280.jpg

Rubius

the shay-what

tumblr_muy1dutFNf1so0qpgo1_1280.jpg

Shaycarl is a youtuber with a Reality show about his family. He call his family the Shaytards. And they all have different tard names.
Rocktard:Brock Youngest
Babytard: Emmy
Princesstard: Avia
Sontard: Gavin Oldest
And now they will have a fifth baby. I used to watch them every day, 2-3 years ago. Stopped because hey, watching somebody else live a life is meh. Poor Babytard, she will always be the baby even if she's like 6 right now.

LeleSocho

Banned

I remember when i saw the original of this... it's an "interactive" manga but you are not supposed to know that.
There is this guy or girl who's walking on the street when he/she sees the back of this figure which is clearly a zombie/ghost because she has an obviously broken leg and half of the other leg was rotten or some shit like that.
So you continue to read when all of the sudden this picture of the ghost (which is essentially this gif) animate itself rotating the head 180 degrees and putting a screamer yell at very very high volume.

Now, you were supposed to read a normal and "static" manga... when this happened i almost shat myself, my heartbeat went wild for a good 10 minutes (seriously) and i had to turn on the lights to relax.

From that moment i promised myself that i wouldn't never ever open a random link. ever.
And now seeing this gif it gave me back those terrifying feelings for a moment.

Demy

I remember when i saw the original of this... it's an "interactive" manga but you are not supposed to know that.
There is this guy or girl who's walking on the street when he/she sees the back of this figure which is clearly a zombie/ghost because she has an obviously broken leg and half of the other leg was rotten or some shit like that.
So you continue to read when all of the sudden this picture of the ghost (which is essentially this gif) animate itself rotating the head 180 degrees and putting a screamer yell at very very high volume.

Now, you were supposed to read a normal and "static" manga... when this happened i almost shat myself, my heartbeat went wild for a good 10 minutes (seriously) and i had to turn on the lights to relax.

From that moment i promised myself that i wouldn't never ever open a random link. ever.

Hey, everyone! Open this random link!
http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=350217&no=31&weekday=tue#
and scroll down....

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it

I had the same thing happen to me too ;_; and I had my speakers up loud and was by myself. When I saw that gif I went nope nope nope, then slight relief. Always careful when I open links now. Bad memories.
Now for some happy
XBkK9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom