• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT5| Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.

iNvid02

zKe49ea.gif

For those who don't know:

There is one point of the game that is very frustrating, especially for first-timers, where you have to run across narrow ledges along the side of a huge temple while there are silver knight archers on the rooftop who shoot you with arrows that knock you off the ledge if they hit you.

At the end, you gotta make it past an archer that is blocking you on the ledge, and it is very difficult to do, but once you do, you turn the corner and you are home-free.

What this guy did is invade the player's game, cosplaying as a silver knight archer with the same bow, and when the player turns the corner after a difficult portion of the game thinking he has won, he shoots him and sends him to his death.

This is what Darksouls is all about.

Rubius

Please tell me that's somehow fake. I'm sorry but that is the very definition of "He will never get a nice job" tatoo.

Well depend your definition of a nice job. He could work in a tattoo parlor or work in several places. Some people even like people with tattoo because it make them scarier, so security guard is not out of the question here.
Accountant would be hard. Maybe IT. There is several job that dont care about what you look.
tumblr_lqajfziBby1qgcwbgo1_500.png

PawsGroup.jpg

PawsDryDogFood%20FINAL.jpg

I want to meet the graphic designer that came up with these. The one with the kid playing guitar and the cat singing gets me every time when I'm in the supermarket. And, yes, these are real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom