• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT5| Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avixph

2H2U7fC.gif
Is this from a movie?

Before coming to Japan, all I could point to on a map was New York, Florida, Texas, Hawaii, Alaska, and California too. Maybe Washington state on a good day. I thought Chicago was a state and Boston was its capital.

I guess many Australians, from TV and movies, know a lot of place and state names, but not where they are.

FUME5

I'm from Western Australia, so I couldn't give a shit about your American/Canadian/Neogafian states.
Don't really care about the eastern states of Australia either - bastards leaching off our mining money.

0214-600x480.jpg

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Canada is so much easier. And I still get confused with New Brunswick and Nova Scotia. The rest is pretty easy.

Holy hell that's like 3 times as many states as I thought you had. I'm gonna blame south park for that.

We only have 7 states and a territory. Or is it 6 states and 2 territories. Whatever it is. Much more simple than Amurica and Canadia. But I'd still love to come to Canadia one day. All your squirrels and mooses and maple syrup

Rubius

Holy hell that's like 3 times as many states as I thought you had. I'm gonna blame south park for that.

We only have 7 states and a territory. Or is it 6 states and 2 territories. Whatever it is. Much more simple than Amurica and Canadia. But I'd still love to come to Canadia one day. All your squirrels and mooses and maple syrup

We do not have states but "provinces" huh huh.
But yeah, Canada is pretty cawl. Currently in a inuit village in the great north of Quebec. Snow outside and Snow foxes everywhere. 3 days until I can get a good meal. Yay.
Canada is the second biggest landmass, but we are next to empty outside of the USA border. Most roads dont even go everywhere. To get to my work place, I have to take a 4 hours flight since there is no road leading here.
But Canada is still awesome.
h7800D16A

spink

I'm from Western Australia, so I couldn't give a shit about your American/Canadian/Neogafian states.
Don't really care about the eastern states of Australia either - bastards leaching off our mining money.

0214-600x480.jpg

respect!!

north or south of the river?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom