• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT5| Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dicer

Banned
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=a5xSxGhlHfc#!

jerry-seinfield-getting-up.gif

This is my new favorite thing.

Binabik15

The bones in his right arm are 33% bigger than they should be, so the sinews and muscles are overgrown as well. Plus, he lifts a lot with that arm.

Through his deformity he has a pretty nice advantage in arm wrestling,

Jitters

The bones in his right arm are 33% bigger than they should be, so the sinews and muscles are overgrown as well. Plus, he lifts a lot with that arm.

Thats true? At first, I thought he just worked out with that arm, but I realized it definitely looked different. That is really neat that he got into arm wrestling.

Is that really a deformation? I was under the assumption that most armwrestlers look like that, I sure have seen a lot of them like that...

Its not a deformation, he just chose to train only one arm, rather than two, so he could be in a lower weight category, but have a huge ass arm.

Binabik15

Its not a deformation, he just chose to train only one arm, rather than two, so he could be in a lower weight category, but have a huge ass arm.

Dude, please. I saw a short documentary about him and I study medicine (but not for that long).

He HAS enlarged bones. Too lazy to look up the English or Latin terminology, I have a test in an hour and a hald.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom