• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT5| Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avixph

iEwif7KdPfgQZ.gif

EFy9n3c.gif

1SBeD3M.gif

Avixph

Übermatik;57920044 said:
Last page I think, but what grabs my attention more is the horrible spelling in my post, especially the "Aw yiff" bit... worrying.
I didn't make it so not my problem.
8gWXT8a.gif

How does volleyball work, would blue team score because red girl knocked it back into the penalty area? Or because it hit her face does it not count?

big_z

How does volleyball work, would blue team score because red girl knocked it back into the penalty area? Or because it hit her face does it not count?

still counts as a point.
this is what happens when you ban dodge ball from schools.

EDIT: just noticed the dude in the background eat it right after the girl goes down

Joni

The red girl made the ball bounce out of bounds so blue gets a point. If it her face and it landed inside the lines, it would be a point for red. In normal volleyball rules you can hit the ball with any part of the body. You can even kick it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom