• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT5| Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.
970185_534316803297910_332916798_n.jpg

Vodh

Yeah, spilling them all over the car was a really smooth move.

But seriously, having a mild case of entomophobia or whatever the fear of ugly chitinous motherfuckers is, I'd probably smash the car's window and throw them away, if I didn't just punch a hole through the roof. Fuck, is this gif giving me the creeps or what...

Crazy how half of them stick to the roof.

Edit: I love how in the first frames you can blatantly see the camera in the left corner pointing towards her lap. Totally not fake blahblah.

Why does it have to be fake? My first thought was that it was just from some shit dating show or something like that, of course she knows she's being filmed if she's in such a show and there's no reason to hide cameras? There's many possibilities.

Raiden

Banned
Why does it have to be fake? My first thought was that it was just from some shit dating show or something like that, of course she knows she's being filmed if she's in such a show and there's no reason to hide cameras? There's many possibilities.

Because i saw the video on youtube. Some guy explains how his girlfriend can never wait with opening her presents so he wants to prank her.

But i only noticed in that GIF how obvious the cameramount is.

edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8FD3bdoslQ

Edit2: God it's actually cringeworthy fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom