• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT5| Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.
aTAZJoK.gif

9GQaheb.gif

RedSwirl

Can someone help me find the gif of this guy falling down the stairs, please?
I need it for a fb thing that's not important at all except to me and only right now.
182938_590806327619484_198087004_n.jpg

Are there any recorded cases of something like this happening with say, identical twins separated at birth? Ideally they'd need to be first dressed up the same before the meeting.

Are there any recorded cases of something like this happening with say, identical twins separated at birth? Ideally they'd need to be first dressed up the same before the meeting.

I think it is bullshit that our perception of ourselves is completely inaccurate. We DO however find our mirror image more attractive than photographs, likely because we encounter our reflection more than photographs. That I remember from a psychology textbook. There's no evolutionary reason for why we'd have such a distorted perception of our physical bodies. I think it is trying to play off the "we hear our voices differently than they actually are" which is because of how are ears are physically built and how sound is generated by our mouths.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom