• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT5| Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.
pretty sure all the women in Australia are actually kangaroos

Close, spiders.

960219_651704631510793_1806029148_n.jpg

Dingotech

If you're going on this thread at work you're a fucking idiot.
NSFW has never meant NSFW on neogaf.

NSFW should mean basically nothing risque that would look if someone saw your screen.

How true is this!

The other week I was working away helping out with some Board Papers, I was stationed outside of the CEO/CFO offices for the work. We were there late till about 10pm most nights and sometimes I was waiting on other people to finish something so I could continue.

So being bored (at like 10pm) I load up NeoGAF and was looking at the funny pics, there was several posted of girls doing workouts in skimpy clothes, I was admiring it for a while then hear noises behind me... So I close my stuff up and realise the CFO is still in his office!! Luckily he didn't come out and notice me browsing, but I dare say I may not have been long for my job if he saw my screen...NSFW indeed!!

Jedi2016

Not until years later I think? The comic is about when a newer version is released.
Like 3DS? The XL came out barely a year later. I had one of the "little" ones, I felt like a tool for actually supporting them and being an early adopter.

Persona86

Banned
This gif always looks so off

Like that chick in the middle , her smile, its like she can't open her mouth properly and its movement is restricted. Is it some weird plastic surgery thing?

I'm pretty sure she's doing that expression on purpose....lol

Demy

Can someone help me find the gif of this guy falling down the stairs, please?
I need it for a fb thing that's not important at all except to me and only right now.
182938_590806327619484_198087004_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom