• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT7| Dank Mr Skeltal

Status
Not open for further replies.

the chris

[
xfodPCy.gif

c63YkSg.gif

G.O.O.

Übermatik;164973990 said:
Was I the only one who wondered why the fuck the piano was on fire.
It's like crazy guitarists playing so hard their guitar lights up spontaneously, but it's a piano instead.

tumblr_notwbxMvBA1qgh75xo1_500.jpg

These increasingly bizarre Ask GAF threads are starting to wear on the mod's nerves. This is the first time I've seen such a flustered ModBot response, so of course I had to get a screen capture for posterity.
It's funny in a vaguely terrifying, Kafkaesque sort of way.

eVsnkZY.png

SalvaPot

Eølipile;165012378 said:
These increasingly bizarre Ask GAF threads are starting to wear on the mod's nerves. This is the first time I've seen such a flustered ModBot response, so of course I had to get a screen capture for posterity.

eVsnkZY.png

This is the origin story of Ultron.

Eølipile;165012378 said:

eVsnkZY.png

What was the thread about?

Trouble

Banned
Eølipile;165012378 said:

eVsnkZY.png

What do you mean 'you people'?

QGlaec4.png

FUME5

Currently posting in a thread about wacking it at work, the creator of that incest thread is going hard about the right to spank it in the work toilets.

If I could easily link gifs on my phone I'd probably be banned again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom