• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT7| Dank Mr Skeltal

Status
Not open for further replies.

rtcn63

hF4EC0582

Chael Sonnen really let himself go

FUME5

She doesn't look like she can handle 100 Skelemans.

Also, those converted Webms slip through the gifs off filter on mobile and have murdered my data limit.

She doesn't look like she can handle 100 Skelemans.

Also, those converted Webms slip through the gifs off filter on mobile and have murdered my data limit.

Er how? If they're displayed on page then they're still gifs, even if the source is a webm/mp4/gifv. GAF doesn't support webm's, see.

If you're clicking links and watching the webm's, then it still doesn't make sense because they're a smaller file size.

FUME5

Übermatik;165346733 said:
Er how? If they're displayed on page then they're still gifs, even if the source is a webm/mp4/gifv. GAF doesn't support webm's, see.

If you're clicking links and watching the web's, then it still doesn't make sense because they're a smaller file size.

Nope, some things are playing and some pics displaying, even though I have both off.

Everything that SalvaPot has posted on this page for example.

komplanen

I was just a lurker back then but I miss her. I also miss the thread not being dumped to Community. But I can't say it's all bad: we now have raccoon .gifs that are totes adorbs!

tIdewpZ.png

There can be only one meatspin and this is not it. (NSFW if you go a'googlin')

3ycPdke.jpg

I'm shocked more people haven't spotted the [CADs] I've been hiding.
I missed them and I'm glad I went back to find them. The red herrings got me good.
Your work is superb! My favorite is the one in the subway pic. You brought stealth CADding to the next level!

I have too much time on my hands
Time spent on CAD is time well spent.

Retro

Yeah, I hadn't been doing it for a while, guys. Would have been funnier if it'd gone on for a few months, but I'm too lazy to find images to shop it into.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom