• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT7| Dank Mr Skeltal

Status
Not open for further replies.
KkTLC0t.gif

Risible

It annoys me that the brackets are in the wrong place. Should be “O + (O²)²“

Both cats are dead. Deal with it.

No, your equation results in cat + (cat^box)^box, when clearly that box represents cat^box + (cat^box)^box. The brackets are correct.

komplanen

When collecting rare pepes, does one remove the pepes that are no longer rare? How does one go about measuring the rareness? Does it count if one creates pepes just for his collection? Those would be the rarest pepes if you don't count the pepes that were merely ideas of a rare pepe that never materialized.

Steamlord

What constitutes a valid rare pepe as opposed to a counterfeit or bootleg pepe? Is there an approval process? Is it based on quality? Originality? How exactly is the pepe market regulated? Is Pepe the next BitCoin? Should I invest now?

G.O.O.

What constitutes a valid rare pepe as opposed to a counterfeit or bootleg pepe? Is there an approval process? Is it based on quality? Originality? How exactly is the pepe market regulated? Is Pepe the next BitCoin? Should I invest now?
I saw a video that says you shouldn't but can't post it here because it might be a bit antisemitic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom