• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT7| Dank Mr Skeltal

Status
Not open for further replies.

G.O.O.

EuiloVt.jpg

Theecliff

Banned
so I haven't posted in this thread in a long while

so uh hi again
anigif_enhanced-buzz-1752-1355608858-2.gif

still in the top 20 posters yasssss

wait actually not sure whether that's a good thing

so I haven't posted in this thread in a long while

so uh hi again
http://ak-hdl.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/webdr02/2012/12/15/17/anigif_enhanced-buzz-1752-1355608858-2.gif[img]

still in the top 20 posters yasssss

wait actually not sure whether that's a good thing[/QUOTE]

It's a terrible thing.

Who here is on Twitter?

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/fp5WZ8R.gif
0XFegSC.gif

Risible

As I was boarding a flight they told me I had to purchase two seats due to my size. I explained I was boarding with my twins, who were three or four at the time, and that we were sitting together in a three seat row so there was no need. Too bad, they said, and forced me to buy another ticket....you guessed it, in another row.

Complete horseshit.

komplanen

I think it's time to admit defeat and say that this thread is making me seriously regret getting this iPhone 6+. I can't even view the last two pages without Safari crashing over and over again.

My next phone will be an Android phone and you are to blame :-(

BIGWORM

I think it's time to admit defeat and say that this thread is making me seriously regret getting this iPhone 6+. I can't even view the last two pages without Safari crashing over and over again.

My next phone will be an Android phone and you are to blame :-(

=/

SoulUnison

Banned
I can't stand the way Chrome loads images.

You're trying to view the latest unread post, suddenly you're halfway up the page.

Why can't is just grab the image dimensions and give them their space *before* it loads them in?

komplanen

I can't stand the way Chrome loads images.

You're trying to view the latest unread post, suddenly you're halfway up the page.

Why can't is just grab the image dimensions and give them their space *before* it loads them in?

Happens the same way on Safar iOS and it sucks.

Also I just installed Chrome on my iPhone and it crashes too.

Looks like for the first time ever I now have to disable .gifs on mobile.

EDIT: Ooh! The hide gifs option still shows templates for gifs and I can load them individually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom