• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT7| Dank Mr Skeltal

Status
Not open for further replies.
1333274869822616870.png

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
Ooh, game theory!

there's no reason not to choose 6 points, since anyone who chose two won't get them either if the 10% limit is reached

to make it actually interesting, have the 2 pointers keep them regardless, and only the 6 pointers get nothing if 10%+ chose 6

G.O.O.

Ooh, game theory!
Yes !

there's no reason not to choose 6 points, since anyone who chose two won't get them either if the 10% limit is reached
Unless you don't want to raise the odds of no one getting extra points, because you want them, you're a good guy or you fear the class might know

Easy, the entire class get together and organize it so less than 10% pick 6 points.
Good luck with that. Easy way would be everyone agreeing to pick 2 points, but even then people can be tempted to lie.

tumblr_my5ohsbuyI1qa27g6o1_500.jpg

Alx

Good luck with that. Easy way would be everyone agreeing to pick 2 points, but even then people can be tempted to lie.

Nah too many people would be tempted to go for the 6 points, counting on the others to stay honest. The easiest way is to remove the uncertainty : organize a lottery so that 10% minus one of the class is allowed (and asked) to ask for the 6 points, everybody else has to choose 2 points. That way any 2-pointer knows that if he cheats and asks for 6, he will make the class pass the 10% threshold and ruin everything.
Of course you can always have someone doing it on purpose just for fun...

Theecliff

Banned
edit: god damnit who put me up here

here's a babby wolf i think?

full-fall.gif

ping pong is a very dangerous game

i lost my right arm a pinky finger both my big toes a kneecap a patch of my hair and my belly button all to games of ping pong

it's not something to be joked about and quite frankly i am disgusted you posted that harrowing footage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom