• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT7| Dank Mr Skeltal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, I couldn't resist :p

gEREYOI.png

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I can't even begin to fathom how old this is but it's a first for me

12105768_10154278522919535_3505571480411534528_n.jpg

komplanen

I don't get it.

I got a chuckle out of it, here's what it means:

Se on meta meemi, joka tekee pilaa näistä lukuisista "when you" -tyyppisistä kuva-macroista. Tossahan siis neito vetää ilmeellä vettä ja teksti ei viittaa mihinkään sen kummempaan. Mutta mitäpä toi Avixph-koira siitä tajuis, koska ei juo vettä kuten ihminen.

Ha! I get it.

Se on meta meemi, joka tekee pilaa näistä lukuisista "when you" -tyyppisistä kuva-macroista. Tossahan siis neito vetää ilmeellä vettä ja teksti ei viittaa mihinkään sen kummempaan. Mutta mitäpä toi Avixph-koira siitä tajuis, koska ei juo vettä kuten ihminen.

Вы говорите много дерьма.

komplanen

Übermatik;181155680 said:

Я знаю. Это моя специальность, собака.

Avixph

你可以寫這句話的英文?

EK15vqM.jpg

ybSVuU4.jpg

phoenixyz

Übermatik;181155680 said:
Я знаю. Это моя специальность, собака.

Wait, I can translate, I think:
"Mid or feed." "Noob. Learn to play, idiot."

Anyone remember that one pic showing you how to model a 3D face, and the end result was this awful/hilarious face? Man I've been looking for it forever now, but it's just disappeared.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom