• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT7| Dank Mr Skeltal

Status
Not open for further replies.

the chris

Os8E8G4.gif

A monkey :) I left out the explanation on purpose to see how long it takes for someone just have to know what this is.

Oh yeah I don't know how I missed that face at the beginning. The way he looks at the guy and then hops off is killing me. It's even funnier if you imagine it just being a really uncoordinated kid.

Wait, is this that hellish little place on GAF immune to any kind of Political Correctness?!

Like most of the community threads mods don't visit unless someone links them to it, and since it is in community new people coming and doing that is unlikely.

I do find it funny that even the mod that use to post in these threads left it when it got moved to community. Almost as funny as all the pics I am not posting.

komplanen

I posted a picture of an ejaculating cock just two weeks ago and I'm still here. Also I've been typing these words in a morse code rhythm that spells out in detail how [removed]. But that part doesn't really make it through the medium and actually typing that shit might get me in trouble so maybe I just just remove that part. But I'll tell 'em one way or another *shakes fist*

EDIT: Perfect first post of a new page. Fuck let's see what do I have here...

3cTkRwm.gif

komplanen

That's hilarious. Why haven't I seen that one before in this thread? What a disappointment.

You and I could be best friends forever! Together we Myst do all we CAD to spread this amazing gif all Aguirre the world or at least up to the Korean comicsula.

No, no, no. That Korean peninsula bit doesn't work. Let me think about this and I'll come up with something unless I get distrac... What's that? Aww yis motha fucking bread crumbs.

komplanen

Fuck I shouda left out the Myst part so people would have rushed in to correct how how I must have "Myst something". Fucking hell social media 101 why am I so basic.

peekaboo.gif

That middle part where you see just the tail is cracking me up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom