• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT7| Dank Mr Skeltal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avixph

CSCWE8BUYAA6O38.jpg
Which one is you?

komplanen

As someone who genuinely likes ICP and Dark Lotus, Juggalos make me embarrassed. I mean there's nothing bad or wrong about them or any other fan of any other band, but I thoroughly dislike people who wear their tastes like like a fucking bilboard. One band shirt including a tattoo that is hidden is the limit. Is it so hard to put on clothes that don't scream "look at me! look at my tastes in pop culture!"

God darn it I'm grumpy. Here's some fucking pictures you shits:

GQR6cUh.gif

lmvGoYk.jpg

Yes, I genuinely like ICP ha fucking ha I know this is the funniest post I've made :-(

As someone who genuinely likes ICP and Dark Lotus, Juggalos make me embarrassed. I mean there's nothing bad or wrong about them or any other fan of any other band, but I thoroughly dislike people who wear their tastes like like a fucking bilboard. One band shirt including a tattoo that is hidden is the limit. Is it so hard to put on clothes that don't scream "look at me! look at my tastes in pop culture!"

My thing is you're all in or not. Don't half ass it. I mean, yeah, they're wearing the correct, stupid clothes, but what the fuck at the Dr. Pepper there???? Dr. Pepper??? That should be Faygo, obviously! Posers!

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
So adorable! That does it, thread subbed.
It's amazing how excited little kids get when someone mentions food. She shimmies her shoulders, probably uncontrollably, when thinking about ice cream.

The funny part about Steven Bradbury winning gold is that was a legit strategy he employed for 3 rounds. He literally won the semis and the finals by staying clear of the front back and winning when they fell competing with each other. It was also mildly done in the round before semis too.

Incredible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom