• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT7| Dank Mr Skeltal

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh right, the murders..."

6EZkpKz.gif

jcixpHj.gif

For that kind of money they should of just arranged a private showing for him and left the public session open

Private screenings typically cost more than that. Theaters don't make much money off ticket sales, they rather get people in the seats and also buying snacks/drinks to make the real profit. They make less money if someone is allowed to buy out all the tickets to a theater showing. Some theaters will put a limit on ticket sales to stop this.

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
Anyone remember that van turning revealing "Fuck Anime" written on the side. Search results for "Fuck Anime Van" has yielded... undesirable results. I was wondering if anyone here might have that GIF.
You really didn't think that through.

lightus

I know how that cat feels. I (a full grown adult) did basically that exact thing on my bike peddling to class once. I was going pretty fast, thought I could just hop the curb. I popped my front tire up early though so instead of clearing the curb and impressing all the fly honeys waiting for the crosswalk signal, my front tire slammed into the curb and dead stopped. My body, however, didn't stop moving for quite some time after my bike did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom