• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT7| Dank Mr Skeltal

Status
Not open for further replies.
QuvKuMm.jpg

Pics that make you scarred for life
Slowly but surely, we are increasing your mental fortitude.

tumblr_njw5a18MPP1r2sh20o1_500.jpg

My favorite part of this picture is how every part of the suit is super skin tight and constricting except the precise baggy cutouts for its breasts. This artist has either no understanding of apparel or no understanding of anatomy or both. I need my sexy fox costumes to be more realistic, please.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

komplanen

The last three posts (Boston shirt being quoted again, long rat failing a jump, and the raccoon) literally are the best thing right now. If this thread keeps this up we just might rise up to a solid F+ before 20,000 posts.

Also I don't know what is going on here: (medical condition? drunk?)

gQEcMJL.gif

IIRC the driver momentarily passed out and regained consciousness a few seconds later (you can see him grabbing the wheel at the end). He said that has never happened to him before. Scary stuff. He was super lucky on this one, it could easily have ended in a tragedy.

Pro

My favorite part of this picture is how every part of the suit is super skin tight and constricting except the precise baggy cutouts for its breasts. This artist has either no understanding of apparel or no understanding of anatomy or both. I need my sexy fox costumes to be more realistic, please.

You don't think Metroid suit technology can expand and contract to fit any ridiculous furry animu proportion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom