• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT7| Dank Mr Skeltal

Status
Not open for further replies.

DD

GrippingAltruisticKusimanse.gif

Übermatik;189304328 said:
Übermatik's favourite animals: Cats, Dogs, Raccoons, Seagulls, Bears

What about echidnas?

komplanen

I had to go back two days in time to quote this. You see, I saw this (and had seen it before) and thought that's kinda funny making fun of how the hunchback battery back came out. But I just now realized this is real. That is literally how you charge the new Apple mouse: with a cable going in on the bottom. You can't use it while charging it. Same with the pen. You just use your iPad with a fucking stylus sticking out of it. Wow. I can't even imagine how someone could think any of these were good ideas?

Übermatik;188996177 said:
smawiaoKglgf

What did this mean by the way? I saw it again when I went back in time.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
I had to go back two days in time to quote this. You see, I saw this (and had seen it before) and thought that's kinda funny making fun of how the hunchback battery back came out. But I just now realized this is real. That is literally how you charge the new Apple mouse: with a cable going in on the bottom. You can't use it while charging it. Same with the pen. You just use your iPad with a fucking stylus sticking out of it. Wow. I can't even imagine how someone could think any of these were good ideas?

What did this mean by the way? I saw it again when I went back in time.

If Samsung or Microsoft did this you wouldn't have to go back in time to quote it - folks would post it every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom