• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT7| Dank Mr Skeltal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melchiah

nobody likes vertical videos.

2hWsFv5.jpg

Trouble

Banned
I'm staying the fuck away from usersub and the various other funny pic sources I sometimes browse, because I know dickheads are going to be posting TFA spoilers. I'm also avoiding facebook entirely (I usually do this anyways), because I'm told lots of people are randomly posting spoilers on popular stories.

I really fucking hate people sometime.

Theecliff

Banned
There was an old tradition on my school where in your birthday you could have your underwear pulled like this.
did your underwear disintegrate like that too?

I'm staying the fuck away from usersub and the various other funny pic sources I sometimes browse, because I know dickheads are going to be posting TFA spoilers. I'm also avoiding facebook entirely (I usually do this anyways), because I'm told lots of people are randomly posting spoilers on popular stories.

I really fucking hate people sometime.
already been spoiled myself thanks to a comment section. so fucking annoyed :'(

SJRB

Gold Member
The fact that he thought a ninja flip would be the best solution in that situation just blows my mind.

That man is a god.

The fact that he thought a ninja flip would be the best solution in that situation just blows my mind.

That man is a god.

It's much better with sound. I saw the video on FB yesterday, but I don't know if I could find it now. But yeah, I wish I could see into his mind and see how his thought process came to the conclusion that the ninja flip was a viable solution with any chance of success.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom