• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT7| Dank Mr Skeltal

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
10172759_672341016240079_5986367104191054167_n.jpg

FoxSpirit

The fact that he thought a ninja flip would be the best solution in that situation just blows my mind.

That man is a god.
It's much better with sound. I saw the video on FB yesterday, but I don't know if I could find it now. But yeah, I wish I could see into his mind and see how his thought process came to the conclusion that the ninja flip was a viable solution with any chance of success.
Well, he almost made it, simply couldn't align himself right. And the way he had lost balance, this was actually the most sensible move. Well, that or trying to catch yourself with your hands or faceplanting.

*nofunallowed*

komplanen

Übermatik;189914906 said:
There's your clarification.

I got my clarification already when I asked a mod about it and linked to that post. It's not tattle-tailing if I'm genuinely curious, is it?

I don't care even if it is.

komplanen

Just three doges chilling. Nothing to see here.
Y8BbQuU.jpg

Australian TV. I wonder if this wull summon FUME5 back?
aGJ6z48.jpg

Hehe I guess we found out what happened to him
2UyDIyh.jpg

I got my clarification already when I asked a mod about it and linked to that post. It's not tattle-tailing if I'm genuinely curious, is it?

I don't care even if it is.

Ech, naw. I'm not even sure who our resident mod is anymore (TDM? You there? H-hello?), but 'shoop da woop' is explicitly mentioned in the FAQ forum as being banned, soooo...

Speaking of moderator intervention...

http://i.imgur.com/sobIK8o.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Playin' a dangerous game there Ersatzkopf...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom