• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pictlogica Final Fantasy |OT| Active Time Picross

Dunan

So why is the Japanese version on the American store? Was it a slip-up? Are they going to patch it?

No idea, but I'm glad they didn't limit things to the Japanese store. I used to have no problem having applications from both the US and Japanese stores (all free) on my iPhone (which is being used in Japan, but has an American iTunes account asociated with it). Then recently it started giving me error messages when I tried to update an existing Japanese application and booting me out to the US store.

I don't want to lose my Japanese apps, as I like the Valkyria Chronicles Duel game! (It's nowhere near what a real VC game would be, I must admit.)

Booter

Played it a bit and got really bored because I cannot see ANY challenge whatsoever in 5x5 picross puzzles. But it could work for the ultra-casual audience.

Dunan

Played it a bit and got really bored because I cannot see ANY challenge whatsoever in 5x5 picross puzzles. But it could work for the ultra-casual audience.

I'm hoping they get harder eventually. Many times I've had puzzles which would still have been solvable even if some of the numbers weren't given to you.

(Also, I once had a puzzle in which every one of the squares was filled, and thus every row and column had a "5" on it. Not much of a challenge, that.)

KtSlime

Anyone having trouble with the stamina meter not filling up? I can at times come back hours later and it is empty.

Enjoying the music, lots of themes from 11.

Im trying to get this working on my new idevice.

I sign in to the bridge site with my google account and it says this

エラー
お客様のゲームアカウントが登録されていないか、既に別のIDにて登録されております。
登録時に利用したIDで認証を行った後、メールアドレスを登録して下さい。

Can anyone tell me what this says?

Top Bottom