• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pikmin 3 |OT| Starvation, Slavery, and Savage Creatures in a Cute, Colorful Package

very odd as I looked for it but could not see it after my order was completed but it still says it is "UNSHIPPED" and I did not get a paypal confirmation so something must be up right?

Check your confirmation email. You got 2 of them. One includes your activation code.

Originally I had zero interest in this title, but it actually looks pretty intruinging and unique.

I gotta it pre-ordered now.

Hopefully, it will deliver.

MegalonJJ

Banned
Tempted to pick up a Wiimote+ and Nunchuk from amazon....ugh going to cost £46.76...

That said, I'm really enjoying it with the KopGamePad

disco

Saw this walking up Tottenham Court Road (London, UK) this evening. The relaunch begins!
securedownload9oj0l.jpeg

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
I try to play just with the gamepad, for fun. And once you get the controls it works flawlessly. My girlfriend, who is not a gamer, can manage to control well Alph and Brittany and two separate pikmin teams.

Kjellson

So will the GAME code work for all European countries? Sounds like a great deal, but I'm a bit scared of wasting 35 pounds for something I can't play.

Kouriozan

Still waiting friday to download, I'm busy irl and paranoïd too x)
I have waited so long for this game, one day (midnight release) won't kill me.

Micerider

Thanks for the GAME download trick. Worked for me (from Belgium) and the game is dowmloading on my Wii U right now... For 10 euros less than what I intended to spend tomorrow.

D-e-f-

Banned
Tempted to pick up a Wiimote+ and Nunchuk from amazon....ugh going to cost £46.76...

That said, I'm really enjoying it with the KopGamePad

It's a long-term investment. Sounds like you never had a Wii. Dig into the Wii catalog and see your Wiimote+ & Nunchuk investment pay off gloriously :)

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I'm being extremely late on preordering this (so I expect to get it Monday at the earliest), but is Amazon the cheapest at £32? Anyone else going for the GAME keyring offer?

LAA

Reading everyone getting pikmin 3 through GAME (even those outside the UK) is making jealous... ha ha.
Hope you all enjoy the game anyway, hearing all your impressions is raising my hype levels...

D-e-f-

Banned
I'm being extremely late on preordering this (so I expect to get it Monday at the earliest), but is Amazon the cheapest at £32? Anyone else going for the GAME keyring offer?

Yes, I went with GAME because of the keyring (and faster shipping to Sauerkrautland) while still keeping my WOWHD pre-order (it's 28 pounds there, but they sometimes take forever to ship stuff to you).

720p and 30fps? Bummer. Still have it preordered, though. Was just curious. If it looks better first hand than the pics I'll be happy.

D-e-f-

Banned
So how does it work? They give you a code you can enter in the e-shop???

Yes, like on any other digital storefront.

Not sure about you possibly having to create a new account for that country, though. Frenchies and fellow Krauts who took advantage of the deal please confirm! :)

edit: apparently not needed, good to know! :) (and I meant NNID/eShop accounts, btw, just for clarity)

Yep. Worked flawlessly. Download will be finished in 10 minutes.

Yes, like on any other digital storefront.

Not sure about you possibly having to create a new account for that country, though. Frenchies and fellow Krauts who took advantage of the deal please confirm! :)

Kraut here: No account requiered (via paypal) You can buy it via a guest account. You only need paypla and a valid email adress and pikmin is yours to play right now.

Edit: And of course no new account for the Wii U.

Micerider

Yep, you don't even have to wait for the code in your mailbox, the code is directly provided on the website after payment validation. EShop recognizes the code right away and allow the download immediately. I am at 30% download right now.

Edit : worked from Belgium right away... And I had no account on GAME UK before.

klier

Well I'm from The Netherlands. I am going to give it a try, as I was unable to find a copy in the stores here already.

Will report back here.

The_Lump

Banned
Nope. Technically we're not even supposed to be playing it yet.
That said they should consider allowing game communities a bit early.

I'm on my 12th day right know and I'm having a blast. Usually at this point in pikmin 1 and 2 I'm already considering a break and pesting about things, but not this time.
And seeing the juice flowing makes me thirsty. Now I know why they released it durong summer!

Haha, true. It's a great advert for your 5 a day :D

I see, makes sense. We're kinda covertly playing it right now....

And it feels goooood B)

Yeah, I've tried posting photos to Miiverse but I always get an error. Seems like it doesn't go up yet until the game's release date. Kind of sucks since there's a lot of awesome images I want to share.

Yeah me too :( Ah well only a day to go!

Risgroo

So I just switched to the Wiimote, SOGOOD.gif. To hell with the gamepad.
As for my progress in the game itself, I just got to the first "boss", it was a massacre...

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
As for my progress in the game itself, I just got to the first "boss", it was a massacre...

Yeah, for me too. First time playing a Pikmin game (except for the mini game in the Nintendo Land) so I was such a bad leader. I feel ashamed, I need a break now.

Social

GAME hates me. I placed 2 orders, checked out with paypal and with visa ( on order 2) and none of them sent me the code, just 1 confirmation mail per order

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Hmmm... I forgot about the W101 offer. Maybe I should just get a download code, but I'm rather old fashioned and like putting a game in to play it.

klier

Download has started. Thanks guys, I'll be playing tonight, and tomorrow I am free from work. Bloody PERFECT!

GAF DELIVERS YET AGAIN!!!!!

Social

I really do not know what is going on. I tought something was up with my paypal account so I did it a second time using my VISA and it all went perfect but no second email on either one... and it's been a few hours.

Top Bottom