• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pikmin 3 |OT| Starvation, Slavery, and Savage Creatures in a Cute, Colorful Package

Gleethor

Can anyone help me with the
seesaw puzzle in Tropical Wilds? It looks like it leads to a cave or something.

Edit: nevermind, got it!

tesla246

Hey guys, just wanted to chime in on this postitive vibe that surrounds pikmin 3 by saying that pikmin 3 is even better than expected. Im only on day ten but cannot stop playing it is sooo good. Nintendo has done a lot of things qrong tha last recent years, but now al is forgotten when you present us with a game this good. Amazibg atmosphere also.

Now, back to my wiiu!

GiantBreadbug's Impressions of Pikmin 3 Because Yeah

I am an enormous Pikmin fan. I have been since the franchise's debut on the Gamecube. I have put an embarrassing amount of hours into Pikmin and Pikmin 2, and can tell you the most everything there is to know about this world Miyamoto has created on a long-abandoned Earth.

And Pikmin 3 just hasn't clicked with me.

I've cleared the main story with a decently high percentage of completion, have dabbled in the missions (my favorite part of the game so far), but I can't help but feel that somehow Pikmin 3 isn't as grand as I felt it might have been. Call it mismanaged expectations, but when I saw the credits rolling I just felt somewhat underwhelmed.

Maybe instead of rambling, I should put my mixed feelings into a bulleted list:

- I was correct in suspecting that the absence of Purple and White Pikmin in the campaign would bother me. The game could have easily supported the extra two types, and it would've greatly increased the longevity of the story (something Pikmin 3 really needed). I'm not saying I needed to be walking around with seven types of Pikmin in tow at all times, but rather that the mixing and matching that's already encouraged would have had even more depth with Purples and Whites on board. I can think of no other reason for their absence than time restraints. And I would've happily seen this game delayed a bit longer if the team could have fully fleshed out the story with the remaining two Pikmin types. If nothing else, it would have lengthened the mode. I know the game was made and balanced for just the five types available. But it could have been developed for all seven.

- I tried as I might to take as much time as possible and savor the campaign, but even still I found myself fighting the final boss before Day 30. As someone familiar with the series I know that the replayability will be more than enough to have me going back a few times, but after Pikmin 2's lengthy two-part campaign, I was honestly expecting the journey for Alph, Brittany, and Charlie to last just a bit longer than it did. Luckily the Missions more than keep me occupied, and they feature all types of Pikmin.

- Sorry, but the charge and roll moves are not great substitutes for swarming. Not in my book anyway. Swarming wasn't cheap, it was a very direct way of protecting your Pikmin, and a quick way to pick up loot without having to throw or charge. I can't count how many times I lost groups of Pikmin in Pikmin 3 because I didn't have direct control over my army. The charge move and roll are satisfying, and useful, but they are not suitable replacements for swarming.

- This is more the structure of the game, but I feel the lack of any kind of subterranean exploration that mirrors Pikmin 2's caves was a mistake. I don't think focusing on caves would have been a good solution, but they introduced a really foreign, but fun, rhythm to the Pikmin games, and their presence was missed sorely.

- I echo the distaste for the fact that the timer continues during boss battles. I know that enables them to do the "boss maintains damage the next day" mechanic, but I would rather have the fight take place in one sitting.

As for what the game does right:

- As I said, it's simply gorgeous. Props to the team on what they've accomplished here. And the camera feature on the Koppad is definitely going to have me occupied for awhile.

- The bosses, though somewhat sparse, are really really great (except perhaps the final one). These moments were the ones that I found the most exhilarating. Though some camera issues during a couple of them were kind of irksome.

- Rock and Winged Pikmin are welcome and fantastic additions to the Pikmin roster. I've found a new favorite in Rock Pikmin, as a matter of fact.

- Pikmin 3 is the most refined game in the series in terms of UI and controls (aside from the lack of swarming). I can't imagine playing Pikmin with anything other than a Motion+ controller now.

All in all, my complaints about Pikmin 3 aren't about what it does poorly (which is almost nothing), rather, I take issue with what's not done at all. Sequels are not necessarily destined to incorporate all elements from their predecessors. But what makes a truly great sequel is its willingness to hold onto what those who came before it did truly well. I think Pikmin 3 has done that in essence, but not in comprehension. The basics of Pikmin are still here, and they're still great. But something is missing, and I feel that dropping two types of Pikmin from the campaign and a very important control mechanic have a lot to do with that. Make no mistake, this game is brilliant. Another of Miyamoto's masterpieces. But I can't shake the feeling that it could have been just a bit more than just a stepping stone for the young series.

But guys just stop typing up your angry replies because I love this game. A lot.

CrisKre

Hey guys, just wanted to chime in on this postitive vibe that surrounds pikmin 3 by saying that pikmin 3 is even better than expected. Im only on day ten but cannot stop playing it is sooo good. Nintendo has done a lot of things qrong tha last recent years, but now al is forgotten when you present us with a game this good. Amazibg atmosphere also.

Now, back to my wiiu!

Its the first game in AGES that makes me think of Gamecube-era nintendo output. Its god-tier.

jepense

Beat the game with less than 100 %, on to collecting all the fruit.
zlCfzRFCBUoLrQYrDZ

The last level
was really intense first, until I found a nice place for Brittany to run in a circle while the boys built a path through the cave.
Turned out to be very easy in the end, but fun.

Onikaan

So I was fighting the 2nd boss as the End of Day counter was ticking away. Was I ignorant to think it wouldn't actually cut me off and end the day half way through the fight?

Well now I know better.

Still, not happy.

Kouriozan

The last level
was really intense first, until I found a nice place for Brittany to run in a circle while the boys built a path through the cave.
Turned out to be very easy in the end, but fun.

I agree, I found it awesome.
It really had the "last level" feeling to it, alsothe day "time limit" add a lot of tension.

kubus

What is this wizardry?
Once you have all 5 pikmin types, take out 20 of each type so you have 100 pikmin under your command. They will hum a sweet a little song :). I think it's supposed to be the main theme.

It's the same easter egg in Pikmin 2, but in that game the Pikmin would hum Ai no Uta, the song used for the Pikmin 1 commercial in Japan.

It's one of the cutest easter eggs in a game ever.

trixx

I don't know if its because I'm still at the beginning but the game maps seen smaller and there seems to be more hand-holding than in the previous pikmin games. Also i was wondering if there are there still holes/dungeons to explore in this one?

I'm enjoying the game so far. I wish you can move the camera in different angles like in pikmin 2 play+control as it gets quite confusion at times. Like the overhead view for example. Also can you still do the line thing with the pikmin to perform a task?

And why does the gamepad show the map in multiplayer/why is it splitscreen?

Gartooth

Question about the time limit, I have as much time needed to finish the game as long as I have enough juice right? No set limit like 30 days in Pikmin 1?

Here are my thoughts on the game in its entirety. They're subject to change on my next run, but I think they're mostly solidified.

To start, I will say that I believe Pikmin 3 is the best game in the series. That's not a hard opinion because I haven't touched the series since 2005 at the latest, but from my memories of Pikmin 1 and Pikmin 2, I clearly enjoyed Pikmin 3 the most. It doesn't have the overbearing time limit of the first game nor the tedious caves of the second. From beginning to end, Pikmin 3 knows what it wants to be.

The title screen is particularly fun – the serene background fits well with the tranquil music. The music in this game is marvelous, speaking of, and really fits into the environment of the areas so well that I rarely notice it. But in the back of my mind I know it just adds to the atmosphere and personality of each level.

The gameplay – aside from the last level – is exceptional. It's Pikmin through and through with some nice twists brought by the introduction of the rock and pink pikmin. I found these two new pikmin to be far, far better than the purple pikmin and white pikmin: They have more personality and have far more versatility. Throughout the game I didn't miss the purple or white pikmin at all. Pink pikmin are now my favorite; I wish we had gotten them earlier in the game. I didn't 100% the game, so I can't wait to see what puzzles I've yet to discover, but the ones I did come across got a tad bit repetitive towards the end. You know, build a bridge here, here and here, break crystal here to get through to here, and so on. I would've liked more variety in this regard.

There are lots of mechanical improvements that have been made. No longer do you have to continually press A to pluck every pikmin. No longer do you have to wait for pikmin to sprout. All pikmin can carry rock bombs, and so on. All of this makes for a smoother experience when playing the game. The addition of the gamepad as a map is a huge asset – I found myself continuously using it to send captains here or there on a level; I was using the gamepad far more than I had anticipated. Which is a good thing.

I think the difficulty is right where it should be. During my time with the game, I was never too confident about taking on some of the bigger baddies, and the bosses provided their own difficulties on another level. I think my favorite boss was the fifth – he was just so massive.

I really fancied how the game ups the stakes for you
right before you get the blue pikmin. Oh, Louie. Seems like Nintendo gave him the short end of the stick here.
I was also really fond of the exploration aspect of this game, something I felt was really missing in Pikmin 2 (from what I can recall). Though the environments were a bit samey – too many tropical places – you were doing many different things in each of them so they don't feel samey, thanks to acquiring a new pikmin with each level.

I wasn't expecting to adore the story as much as did. Tying the adventures of Alph, Brittany, and Charlie in with
Olimar and Louie was a fantastic idea, and it put a smile on my face to find the pair's crashed ship in the arena of the fifth boss. I think my favorite story moment was immediately after Louie stole the trio's juice, and Charlie was lamenting that Louie also stole his ducky. I must admit I giggled when Louie was captured again and they tied him up; you could see him floating around on the ship's bridge!

It's so sad to write that the last level tried its hardest to wipe out all the enjoyment I had in the game up until that point. As I wrote as soon as I finished the game, I believe the last level is antithetical to some of the gameplay philosophies about Pikmin. What I really like about Pikmin is that you can go out your own pace – though in Pikmin 3, there's a soft overarching pressure to motivate you to explore – you can choose where to go next and how you want to tackle each new area. The last level throws all of that out the window
in favor of horrible tension that wasn't at all beneficial to me. Tension in a game is good, but not when it forces the player to go through trial and error exercises, and this is what I felt like I had to do because the game wasn't giving me enough time to adequately explore each area. Do I go here? No. Do I go here? No. Do I go here? yes! Where does this lead? Oh, shit! I forgot the rock bombs! Let me backtrack...shit! I ran into the thing! And he killed all my pikmin! It would've been better without the blob, otherwise that last area could've been fun. The last boss, while incredibly cool looking, wasn't that much fun to fight either due to his ability to partially regenerate his health.

All that being said, so far this is my game of the year, and I think it has a pretty good chance of holding that title. As soon as I post this I'm going to start a second run where I will 100% the game by getting all the fruit. I look forward to exploring all the areas that I skipped in my push to finish the game the first time, and I'm eager to see how I improve upon my first run.

Gartooth

Oh and also when/where do you get Blue Pikmin. I'm pretty far in the game (just got flying Pikmin) so I'm wondering if I missed Blue Pikmin in a previous level.

Just finished day 10 and now I find myself putting off objectives more and more to go collect fruit. Exploration was always one of my favorite parts of the series, and I think this one might have been a little too guided for too long. But now that I have a good inventory of juice, I feel like I have the freedom that I've wanted since the game started.

And the game definitely has an addictive nature to it. I bought Dragon's Crown today, played for a half hour and then returned to Pikmin. I get that same one more turn feeling I get from Civ when a day ends in this game.

I'm among those who thinks the first two Pikmin games are Nintendo's secret best franchise. I just unlocked the fifth area. Here's some impressions:

Positives:

+ Wiimote and nunchuk controls. Never played the New Play Control versions, but this is how Pikmin should be played.

+ Integration with GamePad. I thought it would be a hassle at first, but I find myself using the "Go Here" command a lot. I'm pretty sure you could do all this with the pointer and an on-screen menu, but it all works seamlessly on the GamePad.

+ Juice. I love the Juice mechanic. It keeps the pressure on and gives everything context. Something that happens with the juice later in the game is also a nice twist.

+ The bosses different attack patterns and designs have been very well-designed, requiring different types of Pikmin, but still allowing some flexibility.

+ Three playable characters. Throwing the characters makes sense for more puzzles. Leaving one at the onion works well. Dividing tasks is better handled than Pikmin 2.

+ Rock and Winged pikmin. They feel more unique than the Purple and White ones did. They make deciding which Pikmin types to bring for the day more difficult. The Pink ones seem very weak, but their versatility is so helpful. And the Rocks have their own combat style as well.

+ Characterization. Brittany is great, and the story has been handled well. The nods to past Pikmin character/story is funny and enjoyable.

Negatives:

- Combat. Unlike Pikmin 2, the enemies are much less threatening. Maybe it's part of the design to allow you to send your characters around the map without protection, but the combat is severely de-emphasized. I miss the feeling (except for bosses and a few areas) where I would go into a cave and wonder, "How the hell am I going to survive this?"

- Enemies. Similarly to the de-emphasis on combat, there are much less enemies here. Both in types (species) and frequency of appearance. The enemies in Pikmin 2 were really creative and very dangerous. Bomb-dropping beetles, spiders with gatling guns, all the different bulborbs and bulbmin, the waterwraith. Pikmin 3 loses some of the feeling of pure survival in order to make exploration easier.

- Metroidvania. The early levels feel too much Metroidvania, more than past entries. More areas are locked away by Pikmin abilities that you won't get until much later. It's a personal preference, but I prefer to do my exploration with all Pikmin available fairly early on. That puts more emphasis on the strategy of how I decide to form my army at the beginning of the day and less emphasis on an area simply being locked off until later in the game when I have to go back to it.

Overall:

It's a fantastic game, and a worthy addition to what might be my favorite game franchise. The puzzles maintain the high standards of the series. I do wish there were more areas of combat and heavy enemy placement, if not an larger emphasis overall.

For me, I like it more than Pikmin 1, but it doesn't reach the heights of Pikmin 2. But I'm sure that depends on whether you prefer the exploration/Metroidvania trappings or the danger of a world full of terrifying enemies. This game takes away some of the latter for more of the former.

All said, Pikmin 3 is a very refined experience, and the new mechanics like 3 players and juice work very well. And it's super addictive. I haven't sat down and played a video game for 5 hours in one sitting in years.

I bought a Wii U at launch with New Super Mario Bros 2 and since then I haven't purchased any other Wii U game so I'm sad to say I'm desperate for a solid Wii U game.

I am not familiar with the Pikman series at all. Reading reviews and watching gameplay videos does nothing for me mainly because I haven't a clue what the hell is going on.

If any of you have the time Id love to hear from someone that can explain the overall concept of the game and then most importantly what makes it so much fun?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, THANKS.

Just played Bingo battle with my 8 yr old for a few hours. Really great fun with some random elements to shake things up. He ashamedly kicked my ass 6 rounds to 4. One round i was just about to win and he dropped a load of rocks and made my Pikmin extinct. I love him dearly but I was close to committing infanticide at that point!

I bought a Wii U at launch with New Super Mario Bros 2 and since then I haven't purchased any other Wii U game so I'm sad to say I'm desperate for a solid Wii U game.

I am not familiar with the Pikman series at all. Reading reviews and watching gameplay videos does nothing for me mainly because I haven't a clue what the hell is going on.

If any of you have the time Id love to hear from someone that can explain the overall concept of the game and then most importantly what makes it so much fun?

Its a somewhat unique game that can be hard to summarize in screenshots or videos. The premise of this game is that you're part of a three person crew hunting for food to bring back to your home planet, where poor planning has resulted in a food shortage. You crash on a planet and discover these little creatures that are going to help you on your quest. You also need fruit to survive while you're there. Each time you play, you're playing one day on the surface of the planet, and at the end of the day you need to consume juice (made from the fruit you gather). So on top of your main objectives of repairing your ship and finding your crew mates, you need to hunt for fruit to continue to survive. You can't remain on the surface of the planet at night, since the local creatures would eat you, so you take off with all the Pikmin you've gathered, and have to take off at the close of each day.

When it comes to gameplay, you control the Pikmin with a whistle and cycle between the different colors to use them strategically. Each has their own distinct advantages and weaknesses. For example, Yellow Pikmin can be thrown higher, are resistant to electricity, and restore power to certain objects in the game world, allowing you to explore new areas. However, they're pretty weak against your typical monsters and you wouldn't want to send a squad of them as your front line in a battle. So you're constantly cycling and commanding your Pikmin based on the situation, while trying to use your time efficiently.

The result is a game that's a mix of puzzle solving (using Pikmin to overcome obstacles), exploration (opening new parts of the world), and real time strategy (making sure that your arrangement of Pikmin (100 max) will get you through the day and hopefully be able to overcome any new obstacle), all while gathering fruit to continue exploring and completing your main objectives. In addition to that, there's always a sense of time management, since the remaining time in the day is always ticking away at the top of the screen, and any Pikmin you leave behind at the end of the day will be eaten by the local monsters. It's really unlike many games out there, and has some great charm in its basic, but well-told story.

Hope that helps; it can be hard to describe the game clearly.

eorl

Banned
What is the dealio with some Pimin having green buds on their head? Girlfriend pointed it out to me last night as I was too busy throwing rock Pikmin at a wall.

CrisKre

What is the dealio with some Pimin having green buds on their head? Girlfriend pointed it out to me last night as I was too busy throwing rock Pikmin at a wall.

the buds on the head signify they are undeveloped pikmin. it eventually grows to a full fledged flower, in which case pikmin move significantly faster.

Roo

I love the game's aproach to nature.
Watching nature/macro life documentaries is one of my favorite hobbies so this like the playable form of it.

The game is good enough that I just get wrapped up in the experience, even though I often get wrapped up in the development details usually. However, there was one thing where I knew right away it was a big deal - the RAM on the WiiU is such a big step up that at some point fighting that first big glass boss I switched to my other captain who was way at the beginning in a different area and it did so in a snap. Before you would have to swap out that huge chunk of data with the new area you're trying to display. This is the kind of thing where it would not have been possible before and now gives a neat sense of persistence on a world. Small touches that this new system allows.

bart64

Banned

In addition to Jacks' nice summary, I would say that what makes it fun is the strategic management. You spend a few minutes at the beginning of the day planning your objectives, but whether it's your first of fifth attempt, things never go as expected. Sometimes you will be moving like a champ but get ambushed and spend half your day recovering and making the best out of a bad situation. Sometimes you will be sure you're toast and all of a sudden things will fall into place with captains meeting each other at the right time with the right pikmin and you feel like a master coordinator.

Basically, there is always more going on than you can handle and a better way to do things, so it gives you real sense of satisfaction when things work out efficiently enough. Maybe we all have some kind of time-management part of our brain that this game stimulates--learning to play pikmin is like unlocking that potential and it's empowering.

Thanks again to both of you, I am 100% in now, I just have to decide if I want to buy it digitally or at a retail store. I love the convenience of not having a disc, but I also love having a case because it makes my collection look better lolz.

zroid

Banned
god DAMMIT

lost like 30 pikmin while they were en route to the Drake

FFFFFFFF

might have restarted the day, but I had just beaten a mini-boss and it was nearly sunset >:| How depressing that those stupid little bulborbs or whatever wreaked more havoc on me than the boss.

Just got to the
sand boss snake in the Tropical area. Time seems fairly tight as I had to set the ramp up first to get to the area. I've only got Red, Yellow, and Rock Pikmin so far and I just discovered the 'B' charge attack move :) Can you do it in 2 days or will his health regen? Might be poss in one day with some experimentation.

Frodo

This game gets much more enjoyable on the second play-through, surprisingly... I'm way more efficient and really getting things done quickly now. Loving it.

Two things I forgot to write up in my review:

The graphics and presentation of this game are superb and far above the first two games. I felt like Pikmin 3, more so than its predecessors, conveyed the feeling of being on a space adventure. The intro is magnificent and sets the mood for the game – you think after so many ships have crash-landed on Earth, there's gotta be something wacky going on with the planet! The game is more than pretty enough to carry the presentation. Indeed, the graphics most certainly enhance it. Well, I guess that's more art direction than anything, but the IQ of the game holds its own for Pikmin 3. As I said earlier, despite all the pre-release complaining about the ground textures, I don't even notice they're bad while playing. Fruit is rendered to a delicious quality, and the water is simply amazing, and the game really shows off its water effects when it's raining.

God, I'd love to see a Mario Galaxy game on the Wii U.

majik13

GiantBreadbug's Impressions of Pikmin 3 Because Yeah

- Sorry, but the charge and roll moves are not great substitutes for swarming. Not in my book anyway. Swarming wasn't cheap, it was a very direct way of protecting your Pikmin, and a quick way to pick up loot without having to throw or charge. I can't count how many times I lost groups of Pikmin in Pikmin 3 because I didn't have direct control over my army. The charge move and roll are satisfying, and useful, but they are not suitable replacements for swarming.

I agree that the absence of swarming is sorely missed. probabaly my biggest grip. It a sort of chore and messy to just get your pikmin to grab everything in an area.

I am guessing it was left out for camera control, or that it isn't somethign that is possible with the wiimote nunchcuck setup? how did new play control do it?

or maybe it would screw with some of the multiple leader puzzles, as you could do similar stuff if you could control your pikmin with swarming while they were up on higher ground.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
Feeling pretty dumb. Just had my first day of no fruit because I simply have no idea how to progress. I'm still haven't found the flying or the blue pikmin yet.

whillywhack

Neo Member
Does anybody know if you have to write down the numbers the secret memos give you? Or does it give you a code once you collect all of them?

RomanceDawn

I seriously love this game so much. I'm almost finding my second playthrough to be more fun. Because I know what to expect from the game, I can relax and not worry about getting a tonne of stuff done during each day.
I've been doing the bare minimum each day, and spending most of the time finding neat places to take pictures, like throwing the 3 Captains to hard to reach, high-up locations or just odd places.

I already posted these 2 pictures earlier, but I'm just so damn proud of gorgeous they look I'm gonna post em again!

zlCfzRE9pjAg7O4F9L

zlCfzRE4u4ECeGLfO7

Wow. If not for that center rock in the top photo I would have thought that was real.

My last two nights of sleep were filled with dreams of Pikmin. I literally woke up several times thinking I gotta get the stragglers back to the ship.

I agree that the absence of swarming is sorely missed. probabaly my biggest grip. It a sort of chore and messy to just get your pikmin to grab everything in an area.

I am guessing it was left out for camera control, or that it isn't somethign that is possible with the wiimote nunchcuck setup? how did new play control do it?

or maybe it would screw with some of the multiple leader puzzles, as you could do similar stuff if you could control your pikmin with swarming while they were up on higher ground.

In the NPC remakes, you press down on the D-Pad and point to swarm. Took some getting used to, but it worked. Could've easily been implemented with the setup they have in 3. But I suppose the game was balanced around the charge move and throws.

Also, I would love to see a second campaign via DLC like with New Super Luigi U. Maybe just a small one that uses a different blend (preferably all seven) of Pikmin. In any case I'd buy up pane DLC in a second. I love love love mission mode.

majik13

In the NPC remakes, you press down on the D-Pad and point to swarm. Took some getting used to, but it worked. Could've easily been implemented with the setup they have in 3. But I suppose the game was balanced around the charge move and throws.

Also, I would love to see a second campaign via DLC like with New Super Luigi U. Maybe just a small one that uses a different blend (preferably all seven) of Pikmin. In any case I'd buy up pane DLC in a second. I love love love mission mode.

ah ok.

As for DLC I have been thinking that it is almost certain they will do DLC.

Considering people thinking the campaign is short, then there is definitely a market for it I think.

Hopefully they take it in some cool directions, like maybe it takes place in a house or backyard (ala Honey I Shrunk the Kids) or something in a new direction like that.

Would be cool if that secret code thing has some relation to extra dlc or something...wishful thinking.

Effect

The game arrived today and I'm on Day 6 at the moment. This is my first experience with Pikmin outside of the Pikmin game in Nintendo Land which was fun. This is pretty enjoyable so far. I tried out the gamepad and while not bad I can see I would need a lot of practice with it. I think for general exploration and perhaps combat I'd be fine. Using the gamepad for the first boss would have been pretty hard as with that thing I was moving in one direction and trying to call my Pikmin from the other direction or trying to toss them behind me as I running or focused the camera. Much of that wasn't doable with the gamepad control setup as far as I can tell from my limited time with it.

If there is any let down so far it's that the gamepad is inferior compared to the Wiimote for this game. There are interesting options on the gamepad I'd like to use more and that would be easier if I was holding it in my hand more instead of just looking at it while it's sitting next to me on my desk while I hold the Wiimote.

Perhaps I just need to mess around with a Day and then restart it before it ends so I don't screw up my progress.

I'm glad you auto pick Pikmin out of the ground. I was afraid I'd have to pluck every single one manually going into the game. So I was pleased when I held down the A button with the hope that Alph would keep picking them up and was glad that he did.

How do you get access to the leaderboards. Only after you finish a Mission in Mission mode? Can you view it before hand? Or does it unlock?

Gartooth

Just killed the boss of Twilight River and
fuck you Louie! I had over 3 rows of juice. :( God I feel like Nintendo just plain trolled me.

linko9

Wow. If not for that center rock in the top photo I would have thought that was real.

My last two nights of sleep were filled with dreams of Pikmin. I literally woke up several times thinking I gotta get the stragglers back to the ship.

Lol, I just woke up (at 7 pm, don't ask) and half of my dreams were about Pikmin, I'm not ashamed to say. I think I'll dive into the mission mode today.

Top Bottom