• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pilot Season 2012-2013 - Bringing you the next Whitney!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bladenic

Where are you guys getting these pick-up news from? So that Awesometown show didn't get picked up? How come? What was it about?

And no Mandy Moore either? Damn, poor girl just can't catch a break.

ivysaur12

Banned
I wanted Mandy and Awesometown. :(

Me too. I mean, it doesn't really matter cause I'm working on Sons (and it's not like I didn't see it coming), but I'm a little shocked it didn't screen that well. I went in with few expectations and thought it was pretty fucking funny. Ah well.

Excellent news. A lot of my friends worked on that one.

Do you know Shane Keller? He was our post guy on A-Town. I wonder how he's taking this...

ivysaur12

Banned
According to Deadline:

- Elementary, Ralph Lamb, Baby Big Shot, Golden Boy are still in contention. Trooper doesn't look good. Widow Detective and every other CBS drama dead.

- Partners, Friend Me, Nick Stoller look good, maybe Martin Lawrence. Every other CBS pilot might be dead (though she can't confirm with Super Fun Night).

EDIT: Unconfirmed, but it looks like CBS pickups are Vegas Rising (fmr. Ralph Lamb), Elementary, Baby Big Shot, Golden Boy, and comedies Partners and Friend Me.

TJ Bennett

TJ Hooker
Do you know Shane Keller? He was our post guy on A-Town. I wonder how he's taking this...

I don't know Mr. Keller. Is he a good guy?

I'm really surprised CBS passed on Entry Level. I interviewed there to be the associate producer, but didn't get it. I thought the script had a lot of potential.

ivysaur12

Banned
I don't know Mr. Keller. Is he a good guy?

I'm really surprised CBS passed on Entry Level. I interviewed there to be the associate producer, but didn't get it. I thought the script had a lot of potential.

We had the same accountants as Entry Level. Everyone's really shocked. Our UPM is joking around that he's now a certified pilot killer - 0 for 5. And yeah, Shane's a good guy.

CBS picks up Partners, Friend Me, and dramas Vegas (fmr. Ralph Lamb), Made In Jersey (fmr. Baby Big Shot), Elementary, and Golden Boy. I'm *very* excited for Vegas and Golden Boy.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Since all the pilots have been picked up or dropped, and ivy has graciously made a thread for this year's upfronts, I'm going to lock up this thread. Any posts from the last page or two about the upfronts will be migrated over to the upfront thread automagically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom